waiting waiting waiting

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Joshua Pritchard, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Joshua Pritchard

Joshua Pritchard New Member

so Skype interview this past Tuesday looking at the August 2012 program now I'm waiting for some word with regard to success and trying to deal with exams at the same time .... shesh talk about not being able to concentrate on study..

OK so the big question i have here is is there anyone else from New Zealand that applied for ICP over Aug 2012

Cheers
    Josh

2. Pearcy

Pearcy New Member

Im an Aussie, not a Kiwi but I had my face-to-face interview on Oct. 10 and I am still waiting for an email (hopefully an acceptance email).

I applied for the ICP from Aug 2012 - Aug 2013. It would be awesome if we both got selected and met up in Florida next year! :)

3. Joshua Pritchard

i was told at the end of my interview that i should hear back around the end of the week tho i do know that the original two day period they had set for interviews was extended into three days so that may push it out till Monday US time.

i was asked if i was interested in the 6 month or year program and answered Either tho the 12 month would be my preference

do you know of any other Ausi's that have put in applications

4. Pearcy

Pearcy New Member

Well at the presentation there were about 20-30 people and about 3/4 of them had the interview on the same day (including me). I didn't know any of them so I don't know if they have recieved an email yet but I am starting to grow impatient...

5. Joshua Pritchard

Patience young Padawan :p ... tho i have to say if i dont hear soon its going to make my exam on Friday really tough

6. cammysan

cammysan New Member

7. Joshua Pritchard

well the waiting is over.

i had an email this am waiting for me confirming my acceptance for a role in Operations/Hospitality. for the period beginning 8/4/2012 (mm/dd/yy) through 8/2/2012 (mm/dd/yy)... tho looking at those dates i think they may have made a small typo.

oh welll

8. Pearcy

Pearcy New Member

I still have no email...beginning to wonder if they made a typo and sent it to the wrong email address lol

9. Joshua Pritchard

nop thats not the typo

10. Smunk

Smunk New Member

Let's hope not! I'd expect you'd prob hear in the next week or two. But it's been quite a while already! Maybe try emailing them? I emailed and asked when I was waiting to hear back and they said I'd find out by the end of the week... and I did! And at least then you'll know there's been no email typo haha.

11. Pearcy

Pearcy New Member

Well I'll sleep on it tonight and if there's no email tomorrow I'll email them

12. Pearcy

Pearcy New Member

So I sent out an email and got a response in under half an hour...turns out that they are very busy and have a lot of applications to get through and they will send out emails individually as fast as they can.

That's a relief, now I know they haven't made any mistakes...just got to keep playing the waiting game now...

13. Pearcy

Pearcy New Member

:( Got rejected

14. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Oh that sucks :( I'm so sorry :(

15. Joshua Pritchard

arr crap dude sorry to hear that

16. Smunk

Smunk New Member

Oh no =( very very sorry to hear that.