visa and insurance

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by c-cbabe, May 20, 2011.

1. c-cbabe

c-cbabe New Member

u have to wait for them to send u the information neede to take in before applying for the visa and how long does a 2019 form take to come back as well as the sevis form. what other information is need before u make ur vis appointment. do u have to wait until u get disney to get insurance or u have to get it before u get there? a bit confused plz help. ???

2. helium7suz

helium7suz New Member

You haven't said what country you're from which will affect things but this is what happened for us UK lot.

The DS2019 is sent to you with your offer letter from Disney.
    You pay the SEVIS fee online and get a receipt instantly. You only need the paper one if you don't get an electronic one. (My paper one still hasn't arrived and I payed for it nearly 2 months ago).
    You can then book your appointment with the Embassy and they'll charge you a $130 fee over the phone and email you various confirmations immediately after than you need to take to your appointment.
    You then fill out a DS160 online and take the confirmation page to your visa appointment.

The insurance you need to buy prior to arriving at Disney to cover you for the duration of the time that you'll be working there. There are specific insurance requirements so check with your recruiter what they are.

3. c-cbabe

c-cbabe New Member

i am from Barbados and we i didn't get a DS2019 from with my package or onlinw with the acceptance e-mail.

4. helium7suz

helium7suz New Member

If you need it then it's something that would be posted to you not sent electronically. I'd ask your recruiter. They're usually pretty knowledgable about the whole process.

5. c-cbabe

c-cbabe New Member

thanks for the information. i called they say it will be sent but i guess not any time soon which pushes u back from progressing.