Virgin Atlantic flight at 11.15am on June 20th from Gatwick!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by catfish278, Dec 24, 2009.

1. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Heyyyy! I just booked my flight and wondered who else was going to be there so we can swap seats around and sit near each other hopefully!!

I am flying out from Gatwick at 11.15am on flight VS027 to Orlando.

(And then back from Orlando on 9th Sept... going to soak up the sun by the pool for a few days after the program, believe me you need it!)

Merry Christmas!! ;D

2. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Oh, and my seat is 56H because there is a massive block of free seats in that area at the moment!

3. Tasha--x

Tasha--x Member

Just booked my flighttttt hehe I'm seat 37C :) Cost me £470 all togetherrr.. But Im glad its all booked now yay!! x x

4. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Cool well I dont mind changing my seat around when we all know whereabouts we're sitting! You can do it right up to a couple of days before!

5. philiprussell1987

philiprussell1987 New Member

I have just booked my flight - 11:15 from Gatwick seat 57G.

See you there!

6. mogs

mogs New Member

Hey
    just booked my flight Gatwick 11:15, seat 58G!

and Im returning home on the 17th, I didnt know how long to stay for so I got almost 2 weeks to do something fun :)

what is everyone planning on doing after? I was thinking new york and maybe somewhere else.
    see you all there!

7. catfish278

catfish278 Member

cool, at the moment you two are sitting the two seats in front of me!! woo! are you guys on facebook... add me - im Catherine Bass (Bristol and Bournemouth networks) ;D

8. philiprussell1987

philiprussell1987 New Member

Ok Catherine I will add you now!

Morgan - I am leaving on the 20th, when I did the ICP this year I stayed in Orlando for an extra week thinking I would like to chill out but most of my friends had already gone so I was sitting around in a hotel for a week, I was quite looking forward to going home to my bed!

9. jdavies

jdavies New Member

hey guys just booked my flight. seat 32C going to orlando, then im coming back from new york on the 8th september. anybody else thinking about travelling to new york?
    ;D

10. hannah89

hannah89 New Member

Hey I just booked my flight on the VS027 too! Returning on the 8th September, seat 56J ;D

11. aimeejaneg

aimeejaneg New Member

Hey! Just booked mine today, seat 58H. YAY!

12. catfish278

catfish278 Member

woo, there'll be a whole gang of us... feel a bit sorry for any non-icp passengers :p hehee!

13. gevernon

gevernon New Member

im on that flight too :) Seat 37A, theres about 8 of us around that area I think according to facebook! So we should be able to have a good singalong! lol. Will have to sort out some T shirts too. I bet all the non-ICP passengers will love it!!! Start their holiday early....after all, if youre flying to Florida, surely youre going for Disney?! lol xxx

14. catfish278

catfish278 Member

we totally have to get a shout out from the captain!! we did last time and he went "big up to all those working at disney!" it was hilarious!! ;D

15. Georgia

Georgia New Member

I'm on that one too :D seat 36C, hopefully there'll be lots of ICPers there. I'm coming back on the 3rd, on the later flight. I considered flying out later but I'll be ready to come back by then I think!

16. disneydj

disneydj New Member

Nice one guys, its really cool you're all going to be on the same flight! I'm flying the same day but from Manchester, and mine departs about 10:15, so should get into Orlando at a similar time to yours, would be great to meet you all at Orlando International before we head off to Disney, especially as so far i've found nobody going on my flight!

17. gevernon

gevernon New Member

I know a girl on the manchester flight, been talking to her on Facebook. So u wont b alone! x

18. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Yeah, Im sure we'll all be on the mears shuttle to vista way! ;D

19. emmaharries

emmaharries New Member

heya i booked going same flight sittin in 37D or summin like that i cant remember lol xx

20. Frou-Frou90

Frou-Frou90 New Member

Just booked my seat, 56K! I like window seats :)