Virgin Atlantic Flight 20th June 2010 from Manchester

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by disneydj, Dec 29, 2009.

1. disneydj

disneydj New Member

So there are some threads popping up about people's flights that they've booked now, I booked mine for the 20th June from Manchester quite a few weeks ago, and was just wondering if anybody else has booked this flight too or is thinking of booking soon?? Sounds like there is a nice amount of people going on the Gatwick one, I think the one from Manchester gets into Orlando at a similar time which is useful!

So anyone else booked this one yet?

2. SiY

SiY New Member

Yet to book mine, but i'll be flying from Manchester. What are the departure times like, flexible??

3. disneydj

disneydj New Member

There are so far 3 of us on this flight, and the there is only the one on the 20th June, i believe it is 10:25am. You should book it and join us!

4. lowrigokarts

lowrigokarts New Member

how much did the flight cost you??

5. disneydj

disneydj New Member

£506, are you another Manchester hopeful??

6. lowrigokarts

lowrigokarts New Member

Yes booked my flight a week ago. just dont know where to sit. ill be taking the laptop with me. cant decide whether i want to sit on the inside or outside. cant do middle lol

7. disneydj

disneydj New Member

Nice one :) I need to get to Thomas Cook to choose my seats, are you all choosing yours online then? We're getting quite a group on our Manchester flight now!

8. lowrigokarts

lowrigokarts New Member

Im on seat 31A :)

9. tink13

tink13 New Member

Hey I'm gonna b on this flight, I booked it the other week. :)

10. disneydj

disneydj New Member

Hey Tink!

Nice one! We're slowly getting more and more people! Did you book online? People who did have managed to change seat numbers etc, but I booked with Thomas Cook so I can't change mine yet !!

Add me on Facebook - Jonny Burns (Castell Alun High School, Uni. Westminster)

:)

11. tink13

tink13 New Member

Yea I booked online I think I'm seat 55a not so sure

12. tink13

tink13 New Member

I jst added u to face book (laura Kennedy)

13. *sara*

*sara* New Member

Hey everyone, I'm looking into booking the manc flight on the 20th just wondering what date you're all coming back though!

14. disneydj

disneydj New Member

Hey Sara, nice to meet you! I'm booked on the 3rd September flight home- i think people have all got random return dates!

15. *sara*

*sara* New Member

Hi nice to meet you too! I'm thinking of coming back on the 12/13th, went on the virgin website yday to find they had a sale on so was like yay only to find the flight had gone up £80 in a day so its now £588 not £508 so not cool! Gonna wait til the sale ends and hope it comes back down in price again...not that i have much of an alternative.

16. disneydj

disneydj New Member

I don't think it's gonna come down - that is the only Virgin flight to Florida that day from Manchester so basically every time somebody books a seat, the price goes up! I'd book it ASAP otherwise you'll kick yourself when you have to pay £700!

17. *sara*

*sara* New Member

That's true im gutted i didn't book it on friday but i only found out i was going last week! I think i'll book it today.

18. *sara*

*sara* New Member

All done :) seat 57H yipeeeee

19. 4valeria4

4valeria4 New Member

Hi guys, I'm Valeria and I'm Italian. My departure is on 20th June and I would book my flight. But after my interview they told me that's best to have my visa in hand before I buy my flight in case there are any delays. But this means my flight may be more expensive!!! What do you thinK? ??? Did you book your flight also if you haven't visa yet?
    Sorry for my english!
    Thanks guys :D

20. *sara*

*sara* New Member

Hey did you go through international services? They told me the same thing but i booked my flight then only after did they replied to my email. I booked my flight 3 days ago and its already gone up in price again and there aren't many seats left. I'm planning on getting my visa as soon as they say we can incase there are problems. I'm sure it will be fine though. And you english is great!