Vans Warped tour 2010

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Ophelia, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Ophelia

Ophelia New Member

2. Sofi

Sofi Guest

how could we possible know at this date whether were gunna be available that day? lol

3. Ophelia

Ophelia New Member

Well I'm pretty sure since its like 2 months into the program if you ask in advance it wont be much of a problem to ask your boss to have that day off...lol

4. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

yeah you could easily get the day off, either requesting it or swapping your shift/giving your shift away. Don't worry too much about days off!

5. Sofi

Sofi Guest

how does shift swapping work? like do u have to find someone whos qualified in the same area? x

6. dean

dean New Member

I am really hoping i can go to this! I think tickets are usually only around $30, so it will be no huge loss if I happen to be working or something along those lines.

7. Sofi

Sofi Guest

wow i just saw the line up one of my fave bands is playing, what is it like a festival? or do they all play just a song? x

8. Ophelia

Ophelia New Member

...yeah its pretty much a festival that tours all over the US every summer....outdoors with different stages and stuff....=)

9. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

If you have tickets and are working, you can either try and give away your shift, or just call in...
    xx

10. tara marie

tara marie New Member

Im doing a college program which starts in July and I arrive on the 18th, so I don't think I will be able to go, however if I can figure out a way I will DEFINATLY go with you! I have wanted to go to the Warped tour since I was 15!

11. Sofi

Sofi Guest

i wanna go! lets get tickets are organise a meet up ^_^ any festival with sun sounds great to me lol x

12. Ophelia

Ophelia New Member

yaaay, I cant wait. Tickets are not on sale yet tho....will let you know when they are =)

13. kyla_koivu

kyla_koivu New Member

im coming down july 17 for the CPR program at the canada pavillion so if theres any way i can get that day off ill come along too!! ive gone to warped for the past 4 or 5 years in montreal every summer and would love to go to it in another city.

14. Eirin

Eirin New Member

Im going! Already booked my presaleticket! : D
    Always wanted to go to warped, and now its the time.
    Love concerts, one of the reasons I got here^^

15. Sofi

Sofi Guest

aww crud i forgot about this i hope i can still get tickets x

16. Eirin

Eirin New Member

Tickets on sale now : )