UK DDO

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jjsweet1402, May 3, 2005.

1. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

Just wondering if anyone no's when the last UK DDO was, and if any one would be intrested in doing one this summer once all the hard work of exams and finals are over?

let me no and maybe we could sort something out

jenine

2. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

The last DDO was last september. I'd definitely be up for doing one over the summer- lots of fun, and a great way to meet people who are going to be out there with you! ;D
    Charlotte x

3. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

yer, so its time for another one then? a chance for past and future peeps to meet up and have some fun ;D

where do u do it last time?

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

We went to london, stayed at a hotel near Tottenham court road (which was not worth the price we paid for it!!)....went out and about in London for the Saturday...and then me and charlotte went to Disney Enchanted evening at Hyde Park on the sunday night.

There was only 4 of us, but it was great to meet up...even if we did end up back at the hotel at 10.30pm ::)

TGI Fridays was yummy....we were trying to make it as american as possible!! :)

Ellen xxx :D

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

still wish id been able 2 come with u guys that day!!

well i wouldve come but i wont b here in the summer, mayb ill go one once im bk!

xxx

6. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Every day will be a DDO for you Sara, come June! :D

Ellen xxx

7. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Hehe true! Ellen- is true- was brill time- esp Disneys Enchanted Evening, where we sang louder than the kids, and got to be sound effects for Winnie the Pooh and the blustery day (very appropriate btw). Hotel was crappy though unfortunately, and we were all so tired so early! Lol!
    Charlotte x

8. emma

emma New Member

i guess my DDO was the feb 28th interview day wen i met evry1 ie ellen and charlotte....and whoohoo tgis was yummy then yeah!

9. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

ok so if we leave if til late aug/early sept that way all the people on the college programme wont be left out, but it would be quite close to the september people leaving

10. emma

emma New Member

i wnt be here then

11. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

hiya guys.. i was thinkin how about the first week in july??

all the kids are still at school so it shudnt be that busy,our exams will be finished..yeah!!!

is everyone still up for alton towers?? :)

12. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I start my job/graduate in that week....but I'd like to go....£££ permitting!! ::) Haven't been to Alton Towers for the LONGEST time!!

Ellen x :D

13. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

im already going to alton towers at the beginning of july with my sister. Would be great if can make it the same day! :D

14. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

i'm gonna cry now :'(lol as thats when i'm in germany, but i should be back the second week of july

whats the costing of alton towers at the mo?

15. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

16. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

where is Sara when we need her? She should be replying by now telling us about her fab work place!!!

17. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

lol, thanks jess

18. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

oh noo..we have to change the date now....ellen is going june 21st!!

so what date can everyone make it??

19. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

anytime at the start/middle of june is good, although the alton towers would be to much £££ been looking at the costs (not good for the poor students budgets)

20. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

it may also be quite hard for some of us to get there (me and charlotte live riet down the south and it takes like 5/6 hoursto get ther from here :mad:)