*** UK CRP APPLICANTS JUNE 2010 ***

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Lesley86, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

I know there's a few threads already but thought it would be good to have one place we can all post as and when we have applied and then for when we start to hear back from yummy (its guna be ages yet, i have no idea why they are leaving the applications open until September 6th?!!!)

Have we all applied now? I sent mine in this morning and got the confirmation email just after :)

2. Lois21

Lois21 New Member

I applied this morning too :)

In jan they didnt leave it open long at all as i missed it :(

3. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

Hey I will be applying on wed as so as I've got my degree results as I don't want to put my predictive grades down

4. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

I've been moving boxes all day, so I haven't applied yet.

Last year, the applications were open right through (I applied start of June, if I remember correctly). They started looking at them at the start of August, and we heard back mid-August. Then again, the interviews took a lot longer, and F2F ones weren't until the start of October.
    If they use the same time-span as January, it looks as if they're going for a longer period to accept applications, then rush through the interviews and stuff a lot quicker. Overall, this means less waiting time once the process has actually begun, so in a way it's almost kinder to us!

5. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

i really hope they get intouch asap and get the phone interviews done quickly and then the face 2 faces done by the end of october,they are going to have soooo many applications to trawl through so i think maybe they will start looking at them before the closing date rather than waiting until september and then trying to wade through them all at once .... ?!

6. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Well I applied today too, but I might email Yummy and ask them to ignore it! I've just been approved for the Disney Cruise Line so I'd be going out sometime next year. Of course though, they can't guarentee that and I might not go out until 2012 so maybe I'll leave my application with Yummy LOL.

I hate decision making.

7. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

awww congratulations :D

id just leave your CRP with YJ for now just incase you dont get a start date on the cruise until 2012 like you say, you can always withdraw your CRP application if you need to - keep your options open ;D