UK Application Deadline

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by OhBrendy, Sep 10, 2011.

1. OhBrendy

OhBrendy New Member

Hey! This is my first year applying for the Disney International College Program, so I'm very new to the application process D:
    I was wondering when the application deadline is for 'Western Europe' applicants is since it opened on September 1st and if anyone was able to guess what month the face to face interviews will be held?
    I'm from Northern Ireland so I don't really know how things work over here :-[

My family are actually going to WDW during the first two weeks of November this year and I'm worried that I might either have to go and give up my ICP dream or stay behind to attend an interview :'(

2. banable

banable New Member

You have a phone interview before the face to face interview. But because your from Northern Ireland Im not sure when there will be. You should email the Yummy Jobs team, theyre so lovely and very helpful Im sure they will be able to sort it out for you!!

3. vickiw001

vickiw001 Member

I'm not sure when application deadline is but I e-mailed yummy jobs in August asking about deadlines and I was told that I should make sure my application is in by 20th September. They don't seem to be giving people very long to apply, as far as I know applications usually open in July/August so this year is a very late start. I think F2F interviews are normally sometime in November :( but I'm sure if your interview clashes with your holiday they will re-arrange it for you. They run interviews all over the country so they will probably set you up with an interview in another city, which may mean a flight to England but its better than missing out completely. If you're concerned just e-mail yummy jobs, everyone there is lovely!

4. OhBrendy

OhBrendy New Member

Thanks for the help guys! :D
    I don't even know if I'll be lucky enough to get a phone interview but I'd love to try! I think I'll email yummyjobs and see if they can help out :)

5. Piglet

Piglet New Member

Mine was in November 2 years ago but if it clashes you should definitely go on holiday cos you could always apply for this again another year and you will kick yourself if you miss you're holiday because you could probably fit that and an interview in :)