UK - 2nd lot of interviews?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by CrazyChris, Jan 10, 2009.

1. CrazyChris

CrazyChris New Member

Hi, does anybody know if there's going to be a second lot of interviews for this year's ICP for UK people? I hope there is! But I'm guessing from YummyJobs' website, there isn't.

Thanks,
    Chris.

2. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

There is a spring set of interviews for UK, if you applied before christmas then you should have got an email stating this. Though if you are unsure, just email yummy jobs and they will let you know the situation.

3. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Hey,
    yummy jobs aren't currently emailing back saying that they will contact you in the near future if you applied for the ICP before christmas. :) if you don't hear by the end of january I'd drop them an email :)
    x

4. ginge

ginge New Member

So today i got an email and all the june 21st spots are taken so you have to go in may or 2nd of june

grrr i can go then but i wanted to be there for my birthday :(

5. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

What about the 2nd, then just hang around a few days and then get in for free on your birthday! :)

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I never realised all those slots had been taken, hehe.

7. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

its always the most popular date because the majority of uni's dont finish til june....

8. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Has anyone heard anything more about the second set of interviews? I was considering the summer program..But guessed from the yummy website they wouldn't be taking anymore applications..Also, im guessing if they do offer more jobs, they'll be in the Food and Beverage positions...

9. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

one of my friends who is going and has friends over there said that due to the current credit situation a number of people who were hoping to go out this month have had their contracts withdraw and that they may be able to go out during the summer when it is busier so in the light of this they may not have any more interviews

10. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Ah well,

Guess its the graduate program for me then!

11. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

i had a phone call from alexis yesterday saying they'd cancelled the interviews in march-so know mroe second set of itnervies for the uk :( there not taking anyone else :(

12. vik

vik New Member

did she say that to you because you're an applicant for the second lot of interviews?

13. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

i was an applicant for the first set of interviews but because of assessments at uni i couldnt go to the dates they offered for the november interviews because it was things at uni that couldnt be re-scheduled....so i was kept on the list for the spring interviews....

14. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

that really sucks! surely they could sort something out? :(
    xx

15. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

sorry to hear! Shame as you were onteh first set, have you emailed to ask if there is anthing that can be done?

john: same here i am hoping to do the grad programme next year.

16. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

yep i asked everything i could think of but theres no way, not even if someone drops out!
    i just wished uni wasnt so annoying and that i could have gone to the november interviews!
    she offered me to apply for something else. disney apparently still have spaces for a program from 30th may- 11th september at their hilton head island vactation reort in south carolina
    but...its south carolina?! whats there to do in your free time there?! its not exactly like it has the theme parks close by?!