Turning 21 while there?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by LiL_DaNcA_MaN, Jul 7, 2009.

1. LiL_DaNcA_MaN

LiL_DaNcA_MaN New Member

Hey guys,

I'm from Australia and am arriving 23rd January 2010.....i turn 21 on Feb 6....my question is will i be permitted to move apartments from a wellness apartment to a non-wellness apartment???

and anyone who has done or is doing character performer......can you give me some tips about the audition, or work involved, I'm soooooo excited its not funny!!!!

2. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

Yep, you will be allowed to move to a non-wellness apartment if that's what you want to do, or you can choose to stay in a wellness apartment if you find that you're happy where you are but you won't be allowed to keep any alcohol there!!

Sorry, can't help with the audition, but here's a link to another thread about the auditions...http://www.wdwip.com/smf/index.php?topic=6921.0

3. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

You're allowed to move, but I think I read somewhere that there's a small fee for doing so.

4. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

if it's within a certain time of you arriving, hey may put you in non-wellness anyway
    xx

5. LiL_DaNcA_MaN

LiL_DaNcA_MaN New Member

Katiej22 do u think like 3 weeks ill still be able to move? there is no way that i really wana stay in a non wellness apartment in my year of being legal...

6. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

You can put in a request to move at any point during your program, but you increase your odds significantly if you know of an empty spot in a current non-wellness apartment. So basically ask around in 21+ apartments and see if there are any openings, get the apartment number and take that down to the club house to make your request. Check up on the request as well, otherwise you'll get lost in the paperwork. Hope that helps! :)

7. Loz

Loz New Member

Also, just because YOUR appartment is a wellness one, doesn't mean you have to spend all your time there...

Ps-I went in 2007-2008 as a character performer, and the auditions are pretty easy. The hard part is the sore knees and back. Totally worth it though, hence my going back in 2010 for 12 months.

8. beccac123

beccac123 New Member

That's the same with me, I go in January and trun 21 in April - i read somewhere that you pay $50 dollars to move apartments... but I was thinking by that point you will probably have become close with the people in your apartment and wont want to move. Can always go to friends appartments that are staying in over 21 and just get crunk there ;)