Transport to Tampa/Ticket questions

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by kimmiedancer, Oct 28, 2009.

1. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

Ok so I am thinking about getting an annual pass to the parks in Tampa (Busch Gardens/Sea World etc...), except I know it's like an hour away. Anyone know what type of transport there is to get there?
    Also - anyone -not- think it's worth getting annual passes to both Universal and the Tampa parks? (not sure how many in Tampa I'd go for, but yeah..)

How do we prove we are(will be) a Fl resident?

Lastly - any seasonal sales on annual passes or are they standard? Cos the day tickets seem to change price a bit/there are specials...

2. j.fritschij

j.fritschij New Member

This is what I've read on the Busch Gardens website:

Mears Destination Services offers Round Trip Motor Coach transportation from several Orlando area locations to Busch Gardens Tampa.

* The fare for round-trip transportation is only $10.00 per person (payable at the Busch Gardens Service Desk once you arrive). Transportation is complimentary with multiple-park tickets.

I have read somewhere that you will get a security number as well as the card. I think when you show this at the maingate it will be okay, or try your Disney-ID.. ;)