Too late to apply for the Summer program this year?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Ilona, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Ilona

Ilona New Member

Hey :) I was wondering if it was too late to join the Summer program this year? I'm from Wales in the UK and have been to Florida 8 times, I absolutely love it and it's my ambition to go on the summer program. I wanted to apply in August last year but only just turned 18 last month so I couldn't. I am still going to write to yummyjobs and hand in my CV, even if I've missed it I can apply early for next year, but I would love to go this year (I'm impatient :p). If anybody knows anything about deadlines and that I would be very greatful.

Also anyone who has applied who is from the UK I'd love to hear how you applied and information like that.

Many thanks!
    Ilona x

2. iHEARTflorida

iHEARTflorida New Member

are you in uni? as you say you only just turned 18

to do this program you have to be in uni.

There's the CRP you can do which lasts a year.

3. Ilona

Ilona New Member

I'm in college but it says that you have to be following onto atleast one year of a uni based course, and I'm doing that. I have a feeling I'm too late but if I apply for next year I will be going to uni.

4. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

Applications for this year have stopped. If you apply now you are but on file and the application is reviewed August/September for Summer 2010.

Sorry :(

5. Ilona

Ilona New Member

Yer I thought I would be, thanks anyways though :) I will apply for next year then, fingers crossed eh!

Ilona x

6. elianne

elianne New Member

OMG! im almost in the same situation, im from mexico and im 17 i'll be 18 in april and is too late for me to apply for this summer so im going to apply in 2010 but i don't want to wait and i want to go to the uni in august 2010 not before! it represents a big deal for me!
    and i don't know what to do if apply for ICP or CCP 'cause CCP is for 1 year!!! too loooong!