To Tinkerbell and bambi_mad and the Mods

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by helpME, Apr 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. helpME

helpME New Member

To Tinkerbell and bambi_mad

Please can you shut up and stop posting so much. Every topic I want to read it has gone off on a tangent, a conversation between the two of you.
    I don’t find it amusing or interesting, but when I want to read a topic about one thing and find you two chatting about something completely different.
    Please control yourself and have respect for others on this wdwip board.
    Moderators please delete a lot of the anal crap they have been posting. Or ban them. Please.

If you have MSN or another messaging, please use that instead then don't hold conversations here clogginf up the once respected website.

I feel i am voicing concerns for alot of the members here.

Thank You very much for your time

2. Dave_roberts

Dave_roberts New Member

so theres bitchyness in the forums then!,man i thought it was all fun.Why does it say general discussion.You know,I always knew disney would be rockin,but theres always sum horse who ruins it,helpMe you should get a life.
    My mum ,was right,there is always a bitch where ever you go!.

3. Dave_roberts

Dave_roberts New Member

why does it come up with mickey,when i say B.I.T.C.H

4. pineapple

pineapple New Member

thats what it does as many people find swearing rude and offensive. however you do have a point, its just a bit of fun, these young people make us oldies feel younger. i thought what they were chatting about was refreshing and i found it entertaining.

5. Dave_roberts

Dave_roberts New Member

yeah ,agree with you all the way.Maybe this Helpbitch has a serious problem.I think she should be put in the trash herself!.I just showed My fiance,she hates bitchey girls,i agree why bring it into a disney forum.

6. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hey everyone...

thanks for expressing your points of view....

helpME....The general discussion is, as it says, for general discussion.....a lot of the conversations are Disney related, but for the most part its the area where people can talk about whatever they want. Obviously, if the topic was out right offensive, it would be deleted, but no harm seems to have come of any of the topics so far. As for people going off on tangents, you will find that people will start a conversation, and that'll move onto something else, and so on and so on. If you want to redirect the topic back to its original theme, then all you have to do is say so, or just start a new one! There's so much information you can get from reading these boards, and everyone is so helpful, members won't be banned unless it is necessary for the majority.

Dave_roberts....swear words get replaced, as not everyone finds them appropriate.

Hope this has cleared a few things up, and in future, if you wish to make a complaint about someone or something, I suggest you contact a moderator personally to tell them your views!

Thanks

Ellen x :D

7. Tazzy

Tazzy New Member

Ok here's my two cent,

First of all, it's wrong to tell others to shut up for any reason at all. Secondly, Gereral Discussion board can be about any topic no matter what as long as it doesn't offend other people. Third, if you have a problem with a topic or subject, then don't hesitate to message me or any of the other moderators.

Last but not least, yes there has been alot of test topic lately, maybe too much of them. But I haven't done anything with them because they weren't doing anything to hurt anyone, matter of fact alot of people having fun doing them. What your asking is to kill their fun and I won't do that. Freedom of speech, everyone has a right on here to say things they like as long as they are not rude or mean to anyone.

For those who are posting, you might want to stick to having one post about one subject. The test topics is a good example, those bunch of test post should of been post to one topic instead of many. lol It's just a suggestion :)

Your Friendly Moderator :)
    Gary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.