Ticket entry and Disney discount info

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Ryan@disney, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Ryan@disney

Ryan@disney New Member

Hi, just wondering if anyone has any idea how much discount us cast members receive for merchandise, food and hotels? I heard that it's 20%, but also that it's 50% - does anyone have any ideas?

Also, when family come and visit do they ALL get free entry to the parks?

May 24th-August 19th in attractions - can't wait! Anyone else have this date?

2. JamesM20

JamesM20 New Member

I don't know what the answer to your question is but i'd be happy with 50% discount lol ;)

But yes i'm also on attractions on that date... absolutely buzzing!!!

3. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

it depends - at ceertain times of the year you get different discounts

e.g. at xmas time u get book of vouchers and you can get 50% off meals in certain areas where as you generally get 20% discount on food (again only at certain restauarnts)

shopping discount i cant remember i think its 20% on merchendise and then at xmas you get 40%

for hotels i think it depends on if you stay in the room with the people or not and also again the time of the year - at different periods you get a different discount

i am not sure on the short p[rogramme but on the year long you get a main gate pass that lets you get 4 people into the park at one time up to 10 times a year - you get a small discount on extra tickets and half price entry to the water parks - this becomes free entry to water parks at quiet times of the year

you also gte up to 80% off cruise as well but thats dependent on there being a space and if a paying passenger comes along you get booted for them

4. ariella

ariella New Member

For the ICP, you will receive your maingate within two-three weeks of being there and you can bring up to 3 people in the parks for 6 days. The discounts for the rest of the time you are down there is the normal 20% for merch and certain food and bev locations. The resort discount varies from 40-60% off during the time you are there (July-August they were offering 60% off last summer). During May last year and the year before they offered free admission for CMs and the number of people on their maingate to the waterparks. If they do that again, I highly recommend using that time to check out the water parks because the rest of the time we only get like 50% off tickets and can only go after a certain time (I think it was 2pm).

As soon as you get access to the Hub when you get down there, change your address to the housing one because if you don't, your maingate won't get sent to you.

5. LisaInWonderland

LisaInWonderland New Member

Hey im on attractions those dates too!
    have you joined the facebook group? x

6. Ryan@disney

Ryan@disney New Member

Thanks for all the info guys, seems like we won't really know until we get there!

Yes I have joined it, all my details are on the spreadsheet. Add me on Facebook 'ryan ellis' - would be good to keep in touch with everyone.