the unintelligence test!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

The results are in! You are...

61% Untelligent!
    Your score is close to the current worldwide average of 64%.
    Your score is unique, however, so keep reading.
    Score Breakdown...
    Intelligence
    Sense of Humor
    Violent Tendencies
    Bravery
    Observational Skills
    Morality
    Self-Confidence

Here is the custom report of your personality than led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are a moderate but excitingly differentgraph.xcf woman:
    " The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and her sense of observation is one of her best qualities. Considering this, she shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen. She just isn't tough enough, sir, and avoids any situation that involves violence.

Finally, the subject displayed a pathetic and useless (seriously bad) sense of humor, a down and dirty sense of morality, and a complete lack of self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals. "

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

so im dumb..........i have no sense of humour....kill me kill me now!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;)....no dont really i can live with it!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ::) :D ;D

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

oo..i just erad one part that was rite....good observation skills...oh goodie its my best quality!!!! its like a dream come true!11

:D lol

5. Anika

Anika New Member

56% Untelligent!
    Your score is lower than the current worldwide average of 64%.
    Score Breakdown...
    Intelligence
    Sense of Humor
    Violent Tendencies
    Bravery
    Observational Skills
    Morality
    Self-Confidence

Here is the custom report of your personality than led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are a sad and hopeless excuse for an woman:
    " The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and her sense of observation is one of her best qualities. Considering this, she shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen. She just isn't tough enough, sir, and avoids any situation that involves violence.

Finally, the subject displayed a pathetic and useless (seriously bad) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a complete lack of self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals. "

I have a pathetic sense of humor ;D and no self-confidence at all! Great! ;)

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol....if u have no cofidence whats the test going to do the little confidence we have!!1lol.....its so depressing!!!!!!! :D :D :D...anika ur a whole 5% more intelligent than me!!!1 ;) ;)

lol we both need ot keep reading!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

7. Anika

Anika New Member

Yeah, but not Cosmopolitan and stuff like that...doesn´t count... ;D :-\ ;)

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol...well were bothe stuck then!!!! heheh!!! need to get reading...have books..but unread ones ooooopsy!!!! ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.i think i better start at the begining!!!!! prob forgotten how to read!!!!! :p :p :p ;D ;)

9. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

ok, i got 72% unintelligant - does that mean im thick ???
    Oh well
    Sarah :D

10. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

61% Untelligent!
    Score Breakdown...
    Intelligence
    Sense of Humor
    Violent Tendencies
    Bravery
    Observational Skills
    Morality
    Self-Confidence

Here is the custom report of your personality than led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are a moderate but excitingly differentgraph.xcf woman:
    " Interesting. While the subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, her sense of observation is somewhat below average. We attribute this to the egotistical nature of the subject. Actually, lions behave in the same manner, but she's smarter than any animal.

Finally, the subject displayed a great (and somewhat perverted) sense of humor, a nearly satanic lack of morality, and a complete lack of self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals. "

11. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

The results are in! You are...
    72% Untelligent!
    You are one smooth chick! Your score is higher than the current worldwide average of 64%!
    Score Breakdown...
    Intelligence
    Sense of Humor
    Violent Tendencies
    Bravery
    Observational Skills
    Morality
    Self-Confidence
    Here is the custom report of your personality than led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are a resourceful and sly woman:

But what concerns us most about the subject is her sinister and violent attitude. While we almost find it amusing that the subject would rather kill something than suffer a minor inconvenience, it effectively destroys her ability to survive tight situations. Our study suggests there is a large chance the subject will end up in prison!

The subject is brave, however, and shows real strength in that department. Courageousness is a large part of untelligence.

Finally, the subject displayed a pathetic and useless (seriously bad) sense of humor, a nearly satanic lack of morality, and a arrogant and inflated self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals. "

Hahaha I am loving that!!!!!

12. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I am confident and have a satanic lack of morality, that explains my score at the Naughty or Nice test haha :p And I am lovin' the fact I scored best for bravery and then intelligence lol

Julia

13. Anika

Anika New Member

@Dancing Queen: Again..kinda same score! Pathetic sense of humor!!! lol ;D ;D ;D

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol...uve all made me feel better about my score and comment to keep reading! lol....its all silly lol......well it is wehn u get results that u dont want!!!!! lol ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

xxxxx

15. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Yeah living in the world of sarcasm can get back to you sometimes :p

Julia

16. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

this is going to be a laugh

17. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

67% Untelligent!
    Score Breakdown...
    Intelligence
    Sense of Humor
    Violent Tendencies
    Bravery
    Observational Skills
    Morality
    Self-Confidence

The subject is brave, however, and shows real strength in that department. Courageousness is a large part of untelligence.

Finally, the subject displayed a pathetic and useless (seriously bad) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a hot-shot level of self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals. "

18. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

LOL at george the subject being brave!!!!!!!!!!!1 ;) :D :D :D is it true george....man ur too inteligent!!!!!!!!! lol ;) ;D ;D ;D :D :D

19. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

i am a genius!!!!!!!!! all bow to my brain power!!!!!!!!!!

it has legs by the way so it is in no way connected to me!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol....heres the truth george did not take the test!!!!!11...lol cheet cheet!!!!!!!!1 cheat! lol...aww porr george!!!! ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;).u like the winking ey george!!!!1