the ink blot test

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

Tickle's Original Inkblot Test
    natalia, your unconscious mind is most driven by Sexuality.

The world is a sexy place for you – your erotic self leads the way. Whether this is because you're presently in a great physical relationship or simply want one, you are much more aware of the sexual undertones in situations than most people.

This heightened focus, coupled with your vivid imagination, can make you more likely to have original – at times risqué – interpretations of things that other people might see as innocuous.

Your subconscious is telling you that you are very much alive, and have a great deal of passion to bring to life.

;)

3. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

are you talking about sheep there sharky????????? lol!!!!!!!!!!

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:-* :-* :-* :-* lol..oh i am indeed george!!!!1 ;) ;) ;)

x

5. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

your unconscious mind is most driven by Reserve

You approach the world with reserve because unconsciously, and perhaps consciously, you like to be in control. You keep your emotions to yourself and you may seem mysterious or enigmatic to others.

You're often very cautious about truly expressing yourself. Even people who have known you for some time may find it hard to get close to you.

Your psyche is very deep and rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.

lol

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol@mysterious george!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) hehehehe

7. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

i am very mysterious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont even know who i am!!! lol

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ill tell u..................YOURRRRRRRR'e GEEEOOOORRRGGGGGE!!!!!!! lol ;)

9. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

and you are SHARKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

crime busters of the sea!!!!!!!

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol...u crazy person u!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

11. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

that i am, that i am. i can have convos with myself!!!!!!!!!!!!! its very fun you never get bored!!!!!!!! lol

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

i so knw george.....u do it all the time...ive noticed and i expect so will the disney crew...lol :D :D :D

13. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

they can meet all of my friends!!!!!!!!!!! lol

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol george no way.i think thesd be terrified of ur odd 7 persona pesonallitys and people living in ur body...lol.....too much craziness for ppl.... ;) :D :D :D :D

15. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

7!!!!! 7!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt know there was that many!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe i shound check some out of the hotel!!!!!!!!! it must be getting a lil cramped in there!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

well.....i know..but if u have to get rid of one persona get rid of that awful taco guy!!!!! :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

17. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

only if you get rid of the sheep thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It hangs on you like mutton on lamb!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!!!!!!!!!!!! too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol......george u are so mean to me......or is it cos u have a crush on me...............hahahahah...lol.....only screwing with ur tiny little minisule mind there geroge!!!! :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

19. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

well sharky is bigger than me and i do have a memory of like 5 secs!!!!!!!!!! lol

20. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol.....make it 2 secinds....yes 2 seconds....i have to keep saying else u forget......lol... :-X