the Food & Wine Festival

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by doroparis, Oct 3, 2004.

1. doroparis

doroparis New Member

Hi guys

i heard from my ex-manafre in the french restaurant (Chefs de France) that the food & wine festival started 2 days ago?
    how is it this year?

those who will graduate in october, take advantage of the F&W festival, you could taste all the good alcohol beverages fom all over the world (that is what I did... and after PI and then after in the Commons!!)

so.....; cheers, and go the french wine kart, and ask for a free cup of champagne pr "kir royal", it is awesome!

take care

Dorothée

2. Stibymex

Stibymex New Member

Hi!!

AND don't forget the food from many places around the world too. You get to taste A LOT of weird-delicious things on the Festival. When my program started back in 2002 the Festival was on so I got to taste a lot things and it was REALLY good!!

BYE!
    STIBY ;D

3. laurie

laurie New Member

Ben alors Zézette on fait de l'insitation à la picole !!pfffff c'est du sérieux ça !! ah ah
    Vilaine fille!!
    Levez vos verres en l'honneur des joyeux cast members

Have fun guys always, and don't forget the drinking around the world, it's the tradition !!!! 8)

4. laurie

laurie New Member

Hey Stiby,
    Looks like I might know you !!!!
    Attraction??? !!!
    I used to hang out with the mexicans all the time, that's the reason why I say that !
    lol :D

5. cmaxdu62220

cmaxdu62220 New Member

What's exactly this festival??

Is it true it's tradition to drink a glass in all the pavillion??

If it's true it's a really good thinh!!!! :p ::) lol

6. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

The festival happens every year and consists of basically little pavillions all around world showcase with samples of food at them and different types of drinks. Its meant to showcase different ciountries. They also have different events like last year (2005) they had a tea tasting ceremony and beer tasting in the UK, beer tasting in USA and set up a wine school for Australia in one of the gaps around world show case.

It is tradition to drink around the world (as you described) but during Food and wine I wouldn't recommend this as there's too many places to drink and you'll probably get alcohol poision. ;D