TDL and DLRP Auditions! 2009

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BeautifulBelle, Feb 10, 2009.

1. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

Hi there everyone.
    I went to the DLRP auditions at pineapple in january and HATED it! Really really tough and bitchy audition.
    Has anyone ever been to a TDL audition as well as a DLRP one and can say which one they preferred? Or just a TDL audition and can say what it's like?
    I'm planning to goto the TDL one in March, but I dunno if it'll be just a waste of time like the last one... :-\

2. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

If you think you've got a chance for face, are really tall or are a good dancer, go for it. if not go for it anyway for experience.

The auditions over there will get them lots of mouse to puppy height people with minimal to average dance skills.
    So I expect they will be mostly looking for western Princes and Princesses, maybe Goofy heights and I remember reading somewhere that the auditions over there don't attract many great dancers so they need quite a few to go over.

Go for it, why not! I'd love to relocate to Tokyo for a while!

3. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

**DISCLAIMER**
    I have never been to a TDL audition lol

4. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

Well I hope so! Not the bloomin' 800 people that turned up to the last DLRP one. Meh.
    I'm 5'7"... and not pretty enough or have the right "look" to do face work, definitely not princess, and i'm not an incredible dancer, just average to good dancing skills (but a very big animator!)
    I'll just have to see what happens and cross my fingers. It would be absolutely incredible to goto Japan for half a year!!!