Summer Work Experience 2012 Discussion (UK Applicants) :)

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by carly94x, Nov 21, 2011.

1. carly94x

carly94x New Member

Hey! :) just thought I'd start a new topic as there doesn't seem to be much about the Summer Work Experience on here.

I had my face to face interview at RGU in Aberdeen on the 7th November (2 weeks ago now) and I'm waiting to hear back to see if I've been accepted yet, so painful waiting on their e-mail! :-[

Just wondering if there is anyone else in the same position as me that I can chat to or if anyone has any questions about the application process I'd be happy to answer them :D

Carly x

2. Linsey90

Linsey90 New Member

hello! i had my interview at RGU on the 7th too! i cant believe we've already been waiting over 2 weeks and still have soooo much longer to wait.... I WANT TO KNOW NOW! x

3. I feel bad for you guys, the 7th?! I've been waiting since the 17th and I'm already going mad! :D Hopefully we'll find out some stage next week. It seems like the forum has died down a bit, is everyone just nervously waiting?

4. carly94x

carly94x New Member

Me too! It's driving me crazy :-[ feels like we have been waiting for longer than 2 weeks. Yeah hopefully we will find out in the next week because I freak out every time I get a new email haha! Good luck to you both :) x

5. ChimeneyCricket

ChimeneyCricket New Member

Yeah I also had my interview on the 7th...it does feel like we have been waiting for AGES! :O Good luck to all of you! :D:D Hopefully we'll know soon! :D:D

6. Linsey90

Linsey90 New Member

youre lucky that your interview was only on the 17th, youve not even been waiting a week yet! they said the end of november but i dont think we'll hear until the beginning of december. i have sooo much uni work to do but all i seem to be doing is wasting all my time away on this and reading disney blogs! does anyone know if thats all the interviews finished now?

7. LisaInWonderland

LisaInWonderland New Member

Last year we didn't hear until the 4th of December so could still be a while :( good luck everyone! x

8. CharlotteAE

CharlotteAE New Member

I had mine on the 17th too yet it feels like so much longer ago. I'm so impatient to find out, I keep checking my emails several times a day even when I know nothing is going to be there! I just can't stop thinking about it! At least we're all in the same boat :)

9. goofyAF

goofyAF New Member

Hey guys :D i had my interview in Liverpool on the 14th of Nov...I flew over from Ireland to do it...i hope its next week we find out...dont tink i can w8 any longer lol :L

10. I have a feeling we'll find out next Friday, no idea why.. but it doesn't stop me checking my e-mails :p
    I can't concentrate on uni work until I know! arrrgg!

11. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

Same here, I keep checking my emails when I know there isn't going to be anything there. I had my interview at LJMU on the 14th too.

I'm quite a patient person normally but I'm totally different with this, its literally driving me crazy. I'm still hoping that it will be this week but lets hope if its not this week it will be next week.

12. claireyboo

claireyboo New Member

I'm so anxious to hear from them as well! :/ Anyone else have their interview at SHU on the 9th? Luckily i've just got most of my uni work out of the way so i'm free to obsess over this for a bit!

13. chanm002

chanm002 New Member

Hey guys, check out my Disney ICP video :). Good luck to all of you! I has my interview on 21st November, and got the email on 7th December, so keep checking those emails!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H139p2v4Bkc

14. bethan92

bethan92 New Member

I had mine at SHU as well :)

I wish they'd hurry up the wait is killing me!

15. claireyboo

claireyboo New Member

Aha! You're the first person i've found on here that had their interview at SHU! Were you at the first lot of interviews with Yummy? If so I was the ginger lass who's interesting fact was that I've had Verne Troyer sat on my lap :) You?
    If not then I probably didn't see you!

16. bethan92

bethan92 New Member

Yes I was in the same one as you! I was about 3 people down from you, blonde wavy hair, interesting fact was I'd only be 5 if I was born a few hours later. Dunno if that helps :D

3 weeks tomorrow! I'm going to be really anxious whenever I get an email from now on.

17. claireyboo

claireyboo New Member

Yes! I remember you :) Oh I know. How have we lasted so long?? I've seen on some of the other threads that we might not hear until monday! D: I hope that isn't true :(

18. SarahJane19x

SarahJane19x New Member

I got an email.... I'M GOING!!!!!

19. bethan92

bethan92 New Member

Me too!!!!!!
    What dates are you on/what role are you? :D

20. vickyl23

vickyl23 New Member

yayayayayay I'm going!!!! Welldone everyone