Staying for longer once the program has finished....

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by natvdp, Dec 25, 2009.

1. natvdp

natvdp New Member

Going to be imminently booking my flight (with virgin i think - start on 20th sept) but have no idea whether to book a return on the 3rd, or maybe book it for the week later and spend a week in orlando? or maybe book the return flight from new york or something and travel around for a bit before i go back? Anyone thats done the program before and has some advice would be very much appreciated!!

2. jameshamuk

jameshamuk New Member

I havn't done the programme before but i am booking my return flight from new york a week after i finish the programme, couple of days in miami and then up to new york after the programme :)

3. jdavies

jdavies New Member

hey im doing the same thing. i have booked to come back on the 8th from JFK
    add me on facebook its probably easier to add me by my email address- jpdav@live.co.uk
    ;D

4. lozamungo

lozamungo New Member

meeeeeeeee!!! i finish on 31st july though... so august I will be travelling hopefully (if i have some funds left!) what are the main places people want to goooo???vegas would be ACE! xx

5. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

I want to go to Vegas, California and New York mostly, just hope I have some funds left lol