Startdate 31st January 2010

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by j.fritschij, Jul 30, 2009.

1. j.fritschij

j.fritschij New Member

I'm sooo excited, I just received an e-mail from Yummyjobs with the dates for the J1 undergraduate Program! :) I will be going to WDW at the 31st of January 2010 and I will be leaving at the 13th of August 2010. Are there any others coming with me?

Greetings,
    Jason ;D

2. bradcapo2

bradcapo2 New Member

Thanks everyone for your support, you're the best!!

taux pret auto - taux pret auto differe selon la rise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prĂȘt automobile donne.

3. oogaboogallama

oogaboogallama New Member

Yup!!! I just got my email today, Im arriving on Jan 23 2010 and leaving Jan 27 2011. SOooooooooooo Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

Ooh you'll both be there when I will be then!
    I start July 2010!

5. j.fritschij

j.fritschij New Member

I'm sooo excited too!! I really can't wait till Jan.!!

6. reneevskelly

reneevskelly New Member

Hey guys,

I start Jan 23rd as well :) through to Jan 7th 2011. 12 months - eek..im kinda getting scared as its getting closer but I think once I'm over there Im going to be loving it!! Not long at all now!

Where are you all from? I'm from Queensland, Aust. Doing lifeguard for 6 months and attractions for 6 months...what about you?

Can't wait to meet lots of new people :)

7. j.fritschij

j.fritschij New Member

Hey!

I will be working in hospitality (front desk) from 31st Jan 2010 - 13th Aug 2010. ;DI hope that everything will be okay with the visa request and all that stuff. I'm still nervous that something will go wrong and I can't go to WDW! Probably that's normal, isn't it?! ;)

Greetings,
    Jason 8)

8. kimmiedancer

kimmiedancer New Member

By the sound of all you guys, there's going to be lots of really great people to meet! :)

9. beccac123

beccac123 New Member

Hey Everyone.

I just got my phonecall yesterday saying that I'm offf to Disneyyy! Yay. I will be going on 31st Jan too - but only for 6 months so will be leaving on 31st June!

I am going to be doing Operations & Merchandise...but everything else I was told on the phone I don't really remember.. was in too much shock!

I'm from Aberdeen, Scotland by the way :)

10. j.fritschij

j.fritschij New Member

he that's great!! I'll fly on Jan 31 with Virgin Atlantic from Amsterdam - Manchester - Orlando. I've received a role in Hospitality. And I've got my visa!!! So I'm ready to go. Anyone else having their visa appointment or having their visa??

11. beccac123

beccac123 New Member

I need to make a Vis app. but need to wait for all the info etc to come through from Yummy Jobs - it's all go go go for me having only found out on monday that i'm heading out in january! Choca-bloc busy with uni until the 16th of jan too.. ahh it's all go go go :) There doesn't seem to be many of us heading out in Jan? x

12. j.fritschij

j.fritschij New Member

No that's true. Until now I've only spoke three others going to WDW on January 31.

13. oogaboogallama

oogaboogallama New Member

There are tons of us from NZ and Australia starting on the 23rd! Like, TONS! Its going to be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Went to get my Visa the other day and there were three of us there. Totally unplanned. It was funny