star wars fan fest@MGM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

The power of the Force and the magic of Disney combine for Star Wars Weekends, a month-long, family-friendly fan-fest scheduled for four consecutive weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) beginning May 20 at the Disney-MGM Studios theme park.

The annual event coincides this year with the national theater premiere of the long-anticipated and newest Star Wars film -- "Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith."

With the park's famous Star Tours thrill ride serving as the centerpiece of the celebration, Star Wars Weekends fill the Disney-MGM Studios with dozens of heroes, heroines, droids and villains from the famous films. Even Mickey Mouse gets into the Star Wars spirit, posing for pictures in his very own Jedi costume.

Star Wars celebrities are special guests each weekend, taking part in meet-and-greet sessions, star conversations and Hollywood-style motorcades.

Special editions of the popular game show attraction "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire--Play It!" will be presented, with a variety of Star Wars-inspired questions and surprise appearances by film characters. The attraction's studio audience can join in the fun by answering trivia questions using keypads installed at their seats.

Star Wars collectors will find a treasure trove of special-edition merchandise each weekend. Once again, Disney and Lucasfilm Ltd. have created event-exclusive Star Wars memorabilia -- from trading pins and commemorative posters to apparel, medallions and other limited-edition items -- that will be available throughout the festival.

Star Wars Weekends will launch into orbit May 20 and will be held four consecutive weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) through June 12.

For the latest Star Wars Weekends updates, guests may visit starwars.com or disneyworld.com.
    ;D ;D ;D ;D..sounds gerat!!!!!

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

no stu! star wars is brilliant!!!!!!!........u have to watch them more the old ones,than the new ones...

:)

3. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

wow that sounds very cool!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

sure does indeed!!! ;) ;)

5. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

we are so there sharky!!!!!! you had better be coming with me!

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

i so am!!!!! i want a light saber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D.i hope there are ppl in costumes!!!
    i want to meet yoda!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

7. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

is that all you want to meet!!!!! you dont want chewy!!!!! lol ;) ;) ;)

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

aw i love chewy!!!1 yay!!!! i want a ride on his back!!!!!!!! lol....hes awesome.i wanna meet.....jabbabh the hut! lol (sorry i cant spell)

xx

9. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

now you have a thing for ugly aliens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey no being mean to the star wars kids!!

i wanna meet luke then!! ;)..and of course the man!!!!! DARTH VADER!!!!!!! yayayay :D :D :D

11. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

you are obsessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crazy sharky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

i know!!! total geek!!! i dress up !!!! i so wud!!!!!!! hehe!1 i wanna take part!........were going for sure!!!!!1 :D :D :D :D :D

13. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

you think you are princess laia whatever her stupid name is spelt like!!!!!!! i dont think so!!!!!! lol!! ;) ;) ;)

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol.i dont want to be princess laya! (leah) i cant spell neither!!!!!.............hmm i wud be darth vader!! yayayay!!!!!.u can be jabbah!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) hehehe

15. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

cheeky girl!!!!!!! i'm not that ugly!!!!!!!

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

ahh george! u wud be in costume,else u wud scare the kids away!!!!..
    ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

.........and george u aint ugly!!!.u can be c3p0..yay...... ;D ;D

17. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

i'm not that small!!!!!!!!!!! i'd have to be wedged in and then broken out!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

heheh!!! i know!!!
    but u do get to ride around
    !.ok u can be the other dude.....ive lost his name in my mind with all the giggiling..........umm the golden robot guy.,andyway u can be him and walk round like a robot............... 8)

19. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

yeah and you can be the short one!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!! you can be canned sharky!!!!!!!!!

20. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

aw poor poor me.........ok ill ride around all day!!!! i dont mind!!..........i may leak thou...........lol..SWEAT!!! as imagine being confined in a tin in the heat!!!!! lol.....