STA Flights?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by scarlettheart, May 4, 2010.

1. scarlettheart

scarlettheart New Member

Hi! Has anyone received any sort of confirmation about their flights yet? I've been emailing and calling STA for just over a fortnight and as yet, no one has got back to me! Is anyone else having the same problem?! Thanks! X

2. emma0504

emma0504 New Member

hey, yeah iv been having the same problem as well. Rachel, I think is the person dealing with it but she seems to be the only one and is always out of the office etc. She replied to an email I sent but she said they would be sent in a few weeks and its now passed that time. Maybe shes just waiting to send them 2 weeks before arrival, when are you going? im going on the 25th so I hope it comes soon! xxx

3. tink_90

tink_90 New Member

i think we get an email 2 weeks before, so around next tuesday-ish. i went into STA in covent garden yesterday figuring they might know, and the girl in there said Rachel should send us a bulk email about 2 weeks before we fly.

it would just be nice to know now! lol

4. Sofi

Sofi Guest

TBH its rubbish!!

I went into sta travel in leeds to try book a flight for my bf so he could be on the same flight as me and they said they had no record of my flight! I had to ring the sta travel oxford and they told me the girl wasn't there and she would ring me tomoz, that didn't happen ::) so yeh theres no way of even checking details of it, i dont even have confirmation =s apart from the fact the money came outta my bank. I'm leaving in 26 days lol to goto London and once im there i won't be able to get online :s

5. scarlettheart

scarlettheart New Member

Yeah it's always the same with these companies - they're quick to take your money and even quicker to ignore you! Grrrrr :mad: lol! x