Sports Bars

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by AndyFromDonny, Dec 18, 2008.

1. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

Anyone know of any sports bars close to Disney that will be showing the English football, F1 and importantly The Ashes next summer when we're our there? Gutted I'm gonna miss the Ashes but it'll be worth it.

2. KC

KC New Member

3. WALL-E

WALL-E New Member

Good thinking! I'll need to catch the start of Liverpool's title charge! ;D

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I aint a sports person but id gladly join use all to watch. i do how ever love winding my brother up about football, haha. So in that sense i watch it.

5. vik

vik New Member

football? but guys, you're in florida!!!!! at disney!!!!! escape to the land of dreams etc etc!!!!!!!

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Disney football?

7. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Friday's sports bar on international drive is the best bet for any sports. They show wrestling so I'm happy!

8. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Can't see myself in any sports bars tbh, but feel free to tell me the scores so I can pretend I'm interested!

9. *PennyCrayon*

*PennyCrayon* New Member

um... yea.... sports.... methinks us girls should do something girlie instead! Good times ;D

10. Mofree

Mofree New Member

soccer jihhaaaa, hopefully they show the german soccer as well... i need to know what my team is doing while i'm in the states...

11. the_anarky_boy

the_anarky_boy New Member

Well... there is an ESPN sports bar at the Disney Boardwalk, but that might just show US sports competitions. I'll probably have to catch the end of the Scottish football season when I go. I support Celtic, so it might not be too hard.
    I'm not a cricket fan but I don't think theres much chance of catching the ashes, Americans kinda consider cricket a bit of a joke.

12. Andy0228

Andy0228 New Member

I'm more gutted about missing Wimbledon :-(

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

wont wimbledon be shown over there?

14. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

It's shown on ESPN, I vaguely remember watching it while I was there in the 90's...well, it being on in the background, I'm not a massive tennis fan!

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

cool.

Woohoo! A celtic supporter!

16. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

Someone has to be I suppose. I'm a Doncaster fan, but I do also support Rangers from my time living up north.

17. WALL-E

WALL-E New Member

St Johnstone are the future when it comes to Scottish football... :p

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I bet, i dont support anytime, but if i did it would be Killie, my home team!

19. hayley...x

hayley...x New Member

yay im a celtic fan too! from my experience there is a pub called the lucky leprechaun on international drive where ive seen celtic play before. my dad says it does lots of UK football?

i think fridays on international drive doesnt do uk footy anymore coz english ppl trashed the place a couple of years ago?

x

20. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

As if! It's kind of expected of us to smash up bars on the continent but in Orlando?? It must have been a fairly volatile match to spark hoolies to kick off in Florida.