So Who Has Sent Off Their Application?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by MakingItObvious, Sep 23, 2011.

1. MakingItObvious

MakingItObvious New Member

Sent mine off late last week.

Just wondering if everyone has got there's off okay. Did everyone send them off before the 20th just to be safe as there were rumours of Yummy Jobs telling some UK applicants to get them handed in before then.

2. MXP997

MXP997 New Member

Hey! Yep, I sent mine off a couple of weeks ago, and received an email saying i'd have to wait 6-8 weeks before I hear anything!!! Now that some of the applicants from Canada are getting replies, I really want to know what's happening! Guess we just have to keep waiting a little longer! Good luck! :)

3. gldc

gldc New Member

Only sent mine off today. Is it too late already? :-[

4. Piglet

Piglet New Member

The international guy at our uni is saying apply before the end of October so you should be okay!

5. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I think the deadline is the 14th October :) so you should be fine :)
    xx

6. alicemcg

alicemcg New Member

i'm from the UK and i applied 3days ago and got the email to wait 6-8 weeks .. that's just faaaaar to long to wait, i'm checking my emails everyday lol some people are getting quick replies though!! i really hope i get an interview!! i think yummyjobs is still accepting at the moment!! Good luck to everyone :)

7. CharlottexBelle

CharlottexBelle New Member

I applied about 2 weeks ago and got the 6-8 week email. I'm so anxious for a reply! Anyone have any tips for the phone interview? (if I even get one!)

8. alicemcg

alicemcg New Member

i'm currently looking at past threads about the wdwip and a load of people have mentioned what questions they've asked, so i've copied them and written down the usual questions you'd get at an interview!! i'm gona try and come up with my own answers if i get the email about a phone interview so i'm prepared, otherwise i would be so nervous and probably blabber lol that's all you could probably do at the moment!! ahhhh i hope this all works out, id be gutted if I didn't get to do this experience, my hearts set on it!!! let me know if anybody hears word about interviews :)