Silly Question...do we get to keep our name badges when we finish?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Skibaby, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Skibaby

Skibaby New Member

Hey!

Ok this might be a silly question...but it is something that I would really love to know the answer to!

I'm a HUGE Disney fan, and just the thought of having a Disney name badge with MY name on it and where I'm from on it, let alone taking part in the ICP 2010, makes me, well excited to say the least! Do we get to keep our name badge when we finish the ICP or do we have to hand them back in? I would so love to keep mine just as a keepsake from the amazing experience that I am going to have next summer, and also because it is just the BEST name badge ever!!! :)

2. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

haha...that was one of things i was the most excited about getting when i did my program! Yes you do get to keep it, it's yours forever and forever!! ;D

3. Skibaby

Skibaby New Member

Oh my goodness me...WOW!!! That has made me all the more excited! Thank you :)!

4. pinksparkles2

pinksparkles2 New Member

Yay! I like the idea of this too! I hate giving name badges back when I leave a job :(
    I will probably be constantly wearing it when I'm back :D
    xx

5. Paoletto

Paoletto New Member

Along with all the pins u get on ur shirt and tie?

6. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

You'll be given some pins to wear on a lanyard to wear around your neck, if that's what you mean?? If it is then you're not supposed to keep them, the pins are the property of Disney, so it's classed as stealing to take them! Some people do take them though, i didn't because they didn't mean anything to me, they were just pins, and not very good ones usually!!

7. catfish278

catfish278 Member

LOL yeah I handed mine back in... you tend to get traded the rubbish pins because you have no choice but to trade as a cast member!! I loved pin trading tho - never did it before the ICP!

8. nix123

nix123 New Member

hahahah i know yeh - getting to keep some of the amazing little souvenirs like the disney name tag are the best parts!!!

my sister has been absolutely obsessed with pin trading when weve been over there before, its kool!!! shes got some brilliant ones off cast members before, so i wouldnt worry about having loads of rubbish ones all the time!

aaaarghhh!! i soo cant wait!!!
    xxx

9. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

You shouldn't take the pins - that's stealing you know!

I wore my name tag to a couple of societys at uni this term (I hate people asking me my name - name tag solves that one!) - and the first question I was asked wasn't "Wow, did you work for Disney?", instead it was "So are you really from York?" - just like being back there from the summer!
    xx