Scrapbooking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PixieDust, Apr 16, 2005.

1. PixieDust

PixieDust New Member

Hi Everybody....

I'm just wondering if anybody else in into Scrapbooking?? A few years ago, I started making scrapbooks of my vacations ~ and I know I'll be doing one for my time at Disney...just curious if anyone else will be joining me with crazy siscors and stickers!!

Charlene

2. fuzzy

fuzzy New Member

I haven't really done a lot of it but I just got back from vacation at Disney about 3 weeks ago and I decided that I should with my pictures... so I'm in, I have crazy disney scissors and stickers.... just I don't do it very well.... yet.
    Leigh

3. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

I've put my pictures into books but i don't do stuff near as fancy as others i know.
    @ Leigh: You have Disney Scissors!! How cool is that! If i had those i'd be cutting up everything!!!! Sweet!

@Charlene: I know i won't be doing any scrapboking in Florida though, these things always take me awhile to get motivated to do plus i'll be busy making the memories i'm going to scrapbook!

4. emma

emma New Member

my mum has made me an amazing one for my 18th bday i love it

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

i have diusney scissors it cuts mickeys ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heheh! love em!!!!!!!!! i made a scrap book!!!!!!!!! awsome!!!!!

6. fuzzy

fuzzy New Member

So here's my plan, I have decided to find a stuffed moose (Being that I am from Canada) and over the year create a scrapbook staring the moose, who I have decided to name Mortimer. On the plane, in the commons ect. I can't take pics of myself to show my mom when I get home so I figured that this would be a good substitute. I also am going to try to get a pic of him with every Disney character in the parks I can find.... Now you know how crazy I really am....
    Leigh

7. PixieDust

PixieDust New Member

@Leigh...I think that's great...your moose will be a star!!! :D
    I remember reading an article a few years back about someone travelling in Nepal and she brought her teddy bear with her and he opened up a whole new world to her, b/c people were so curious about it!! I think you'll have a lot of people talking to you and Mortimer while you're around the parks!!!! Maybe we can band together and find a Mortimer sized uniform!!!

@Tinkerbell ~ I can't believe you have scissors that cut out Mickey Ears!!! Where in the world did you find those??? I'm going to have to get some of those to make my book mickey-perfect!!

@BC_Belle ~ my scrapbooks aren't fancy yet...(that's a really big YET!!) Even if I don't have time while in Florida, I'll be sure to have a little bag that I throw everything in that I want to scrapbook...it's fun to come home after a long trip and put it all together!!

Charlene

8. fuzzy

fuzzy New Member

Right now they have all kinds of scrapbooking stuff at disney, I have the Mickey scissors too! You can get castle punckes and all kids of fun stuff.... if you want to spend that much money to make your collection huge.

9. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

Sorry but... Whats scrapbooking?????

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey.............its like a memories book..... u stick all u memories in ....can write in it.........just get a simple journal if u want or any pad doesnt have to be expesive.......stick fotos in ,,,,of people...things uve soon,..things that inspire u!!!!! anything u want! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

u and mickey!!!!!!!! ;D ;D it doesnt have to be too pesonal thoughts its something u can look back in and remmeber,,,it will flood back trust me when u look back at ur book.....plus u can share it with ur family..........

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

xxx

11. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

Thats nice Tnx for the explanation

12. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Hey

Im really into scrapbooking! I first got into it last year, I decided I wanted to make my mum one for her birthday and haven't looked back since! I love it! And I've just finished a 8x8 scrapbook for my auntie and uncles 30th wedding anniversary! I enjoyed making it so much!
    I wasn't very good at taking photos when I went to Florida 3 years ago so I dont really have to many fab photos that I could scrap, but that has totally changed since I discovered scrapbooking!! I now take pictures of everything that moves! (and some things that don't! He he!)

Its great to read about other that do it aswell!

13. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I did the program 4 years ago and my scrapbook only has about 6 pages to this day! I never was motivated enough to continue with it. It's sooo much work. lol It's different when you go on a holiday, but making a scrapbook for a year with all those experiences.....impossible!
    Julia

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

;) thats ok olga.... ;D