Scotland meet up : take 2

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by littlegreeen, Mar 18, 2010.

1. littlegreeen

littlegreeen New Member

Hey guys!

A couple of months ago a few of us tried to arrange a meet up for those travelling to Florida for the ICP Summer 2010. Unfortunately, it didn’t end up working out and a new meet up was never arranged, so I thought I would give it another go!

I have posted this on the pages I am a member on . . .
    Walt Disney world international program http://www.wdwip.com/
    And two Facebook groups . . .
    WDW CP & ICP 2010 http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=193730080058
    WDW ICP Applicants 2010 http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=209003330040&ref=ts

Some of the problems with the last meet up where down to a ‘two many cooks spoiling the broth’ situation. Too many ideas, dates times places and it was all just a bit of a jumble. So being the sad ass that I am I thought I would lay out a system so no one gets confused?

First of all the date, I don’t know about everyone but I presume everyone’s Easter holidays are during April? So my suggestion month wise is April lol. As I said, to stop confusion lets see who would be interested in having a meet up in Scotland during the month of April. Once we have an idea I was think we could then get
    1. a DAY of the week that people would like.
    2. Then from that organise a DATE.
    3. Then finally a LOCATION and TIME.

I know it looks a bit extreme to plan every detail but it stops internet arguments which are not fun.
    Anyway, so if you are up for it leave a post with your NAME and TOWN/CITY, so we can get an idea of numbers!

LOTS OF LOVE! Caroline x

2. scarlettheart

scarlettheart New Member

Count me in Caroline!

Just hope I'm not away getting my visa though!!!

Where in Scotland do you live?
    xxx

3. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Haha sounds like a plan! I'm on facebook - Laura Barrie from Aberdeen =]
    Getting my visa on 10th April which is the end of my week off from uni. But i don't work weekends, so they'd probably be best for me! xx

4. littlegreeen

littlegreeen New Member

i live in glasgow but i'd be happy to go where ever suit the majority when we get to that stage.

weekends will suit me to i think, well i work weekends but i finish work between 5 and 6 so i would have time, might b a bit of a rush if i have to go 2 a different city lol but i'll get to that problem if it arises :p

i'm so excited!

what date r u goin to disney girls? i'm goin 1st june from glasgow via gatwick x

5. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

I'm going from Glasgow - Gatwick too, but on May 25th. Only a few days apart haha.
    Yeahh, thinking Glasgow or Edinburgh is gonna be more likely, but only takes me like 3 hours on the bus so no problemo! xx

6. littlegreeen

littlegreeen New Member

kl! well thats 3 so far plus another one on fb, it could b a crazee night :p x

7. mac shell

mac shell New Member

Im defos up for it woooo xxx

8. emma0504

emma0504 New Member

im up for it too!! il be in Edinburgh from 6th April but i dont mind going to glasgow either as i go to uni there. :) xx

9. littlegreeen

littlegreeen New Member

hey guys we have quite a few pepo have replied now on this plus another 4 on facebook, so thats about 9 of us.
    do u wanna try and get a date sorted?
    anyone have a preference week or weekend?
    x

10. mac shell

mac shell New Member

Yeap Im free pretty much whenever although Im off to Ireland for the weekend 15th -18th for my Visa!! xxx