Question

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Aisling, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Aisling

Aisling New Member

Do you have to be from one of the countries they recruit from in order to qualify? I live in Ireland and was hoping to travel to London for an interview

Also, any idea when these interviews take place?

2. Kerbear

Kerbear New Member

If you go to the website https://www.disneyinternationalprograms.com/apply.html#this and click on "Europe" it says Ireland in the options. You deal with the same recruiters as people in the UK do which is YummyJobs, so I'm sure you'll be more than welcome to attend any interview you can make it out to :) also, when I was at Disney World this past January I ate lunch in the UK pavilion at Epcot and I remember seeing a cast members name-tag saying they were from Ireland (I remember that because my brother lives in Ireland and I was all excited :p) I'm from Canada and our interviews are taking place early 2011, not sure how its works for the other countries

3. Aisling

Aisling New Member

Oh thank you. I missed Europe, because I was looking for Ireland or UK on the list.. I was so tired last night I never realised they were continents and not countries lol
    Thank you

4. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

send yummy an email and ask them, for the CRP i *think* you have to hold a UK passport so not sure if you would be able to apply for that if you have an Irish one....?? dunno, but i think youl be fine for the ICP, but just send them a quick email and they will help you out!! :)

5. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

northern ireland can do the crp as its part of the uk not sure about ireland tho