Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by header, Jan 20, 2009.

1. header

header New Member

I don't know how appropriate this is but I will ask anyways.

I've heard from people that have done the program or read on this site that there is a lot of sex going on.

Just wondering where people have sex since everyone shares a room. Is it like the sock on the door kinda thing?

;D

2. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

OMG i'm glad you asked this! I've been wondering too! :S

3. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

You'll find places... Don't worry!

4. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

*covers innocent ears*
    it's a small world, aaafter allll

5. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

As if Matt!! You are not as innocent as you look i sure! lol :p

6. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

he's a right pimp

7. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Haha, I love this topic! The thought had crossed my mind too. Maybe work out a schedule of who gets the place for a few hours when they wanna throw on some Barry White, turn the lights down & get their freak on!

8. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

If anyone EVER puts on any Barry white with me I just won't be able to do anything for laughing so hard.

oh stu you smoooothie.

9. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I don't actually own any Barry White. I'll try to find some in the bargain bucket at walmart, use it to seduce a lady & report back to you if it works Jess! From experience, Stone Roses works pretty well! ;)

10. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

can we go through a list of albums in our collection..sexual experiments ago-go?

11. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Over the years, the most surprising of albums have been on in the background. Machine Head, S Club, Girls Aloud, the Forrest Gump soundtrack...I could go on. We should set challenges...I dare to you to put on James Blunt, you dare me to put on Frankie Goes To Hollywood...the possibilities are endless!

12. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

Close your eyes, select a random album off the laptop, see what happens! or the dares also sound good, James Blunt would be too easy, some mushy lass might swoon a bit too easily.

13. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

If she was getting in the mood with James Blunt, I'm afraid I would have to ask her to leave. Even if she was smokin' hot...

14. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I've just thought of an awesome song!

I challenge you to...

Fever for the flava- Hot action cop. Remember it? "Can i get a little yum yum? sucky sucky, do you wanna get triple x Groovy?"

and so on.

15. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I don't know that particular tune Jess but it sounds like most of 2 Live Crew's songs! They did the 'me so horny' joint back in the 90's. Misogynistic hip-hop sounds like quite a challenge!

16. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

haha, it's a right tune, youtube it or something. you will be amazed :p

17. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I got the fever for the flava of the coochie! That's genius!

18. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i am! :D didn't realise i looked that innocent though?! heh

and "getting their freak on" wouldn't have the same effect?! brilliant phrase stu, fair play

i dare ANYONE to put on the brokeback mountain soundtrack...unless they're that way inclined, of course

d'aww :(

19. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I dare YOU to put on the brokeback mountain soundtrack :)

20. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'm too innocent remember :)