"Previous Disney Employment"?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Gemma94, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Gemma94

Gemma94 New Member

Hey everyone :) I know it's a while off yet but I'm just looking at the registration page for yummy jobs, I'll be applying for the UK CRP in January. There is a section that says Previous Disney Employment and then asks "Which Program" it was. Now, it seems straight forward enough but is this box just for people who have done the CRP or ICP before, or is it for people who have worked in actual Disney Stores too? I'm applying to work at the Disney Store in the next few days so if I get the job with a bit of luck, would I need to say I have had previous Disney employment?

Sorry I went on and on a bit there, I know it sounds obvious but i'm just not too sure. I'm hesitant to put that I have had previous employment if it only means in Walt Disney World :p If anyone could clear this up for me it would be great :D

2. Sofiluks

Sofiluks New Member

I think they are refering to the type of visa you had if you did any of the programs, good luck on the job for the disney store my friends say its awsome!

3. Gemma94

Gemma94 New Member

Oh okay thanks! So I would say I havn't previously been employed by Disney then? I was hesitant either way haha. Hey I might not even get a job at the Disney Store but I can hope! :) Thanks for the luck, I have a feeling i'll need it! I've heard they do group interviews which sounds abit scary haha

4. Missish

Missish New Member

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it just means if you've previously done the CRP or the ICP before.

Good luck with the Disney Store job! :D

5. Gemma94

Gemma94 New Member

Thanks so much both of you :D

By the way Missish I've been reading your blog and I really hope you get a start date soon! Wishing you the best of luck :D

6. Missish

Missish New Member

Oh, thank you so much! It's nice to know that people read it :D

7. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Which Disney Store???

I work at Bristol Cribbs Causeway at the moment I love it! I had a group interview and it was the most hilarious interview I've ever been in - we all just talked like Disney nerds and it was fun :) Let me know if you want any tips or anything!