Post Card Exchange.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinks, May 25, 2005.

1. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Hi there all,
    I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a post card exchange.

I really enjoyed getting the christmas cards (an exchange well put together by Tazzy!) and seeing as that Christmas is soooooo long ago now (I can't believe how fast time flys!!) and we are just getting into the holiday season I thought it would be nice to do a postcard exchange from the town or city where you are.

Please post on this board if you are interested. If I get enough interest I'll set up the exchange.

Thanks!

2. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

ok let me be the 1st i still have all mine from the last one i did over a year agoi

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeh ok..id love to be involved, ;D

;D

4. PixieDust

PixieDust New Member

I'd love to be involved!!!

I adore getting mail from around the world...I have boxes of letters from years gone by!!!

So sign me up!!

Charlene

5. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

I'd be in... assuming we get it organized in the next couple of weeks.

The Christmas card exchange was a great idea.

Sandra :)

6. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

yeah id like to be involved - never done it before so should be great to be involved!

7. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

we could always send them to you in florida, something to decorate ur room in lol

8. Chloe

Chloe New Member

I'm up for that :)

9. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Seems like you guys like the idea.

Im off on holiday from the 3rd to 10th of June, so if I say that the 12th of June is the cut off for getting your addresses to me, I can send out a PM with everyones addresses on once I've got back and settled.

So for everyone who is interested, if you PM me with your address I'll be able to sort everything out.

10. malsywals

malsywals New Member

fun! count me in!

11. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Fab idea! Lol- no idea where I'm going to put them though- may have to take them to florida with me! I have so many from previous exchanges!! Hehe! They're lots of fun though! ;D
    Kerry- you should have my address soon!
    Charlotte x

12. shellie_x

shellie_x New Member

sounds like a gr8 idea! ill join if ya dont mind! hehe its all excitin stuff hehehe cant wait! im such a big kid hehe! ;D

13. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

cool, count me in,
    never done that before, so basically we just send eachother postcards from the cities we live in??

14. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Thats about it, it means you get a look at where everyone is from.

Hope you join in!

15. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

Sure, I'll join in ......

16. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hmmm.... that is actually a really good idea. Never thought of that... and trust me... I've been thinking about decorating a lot lately.

Okay, then, yes, completely in. I'll figure out whether to just use my home address and have my parents forward them or just wait until I get to Florida and find out my apt #.

Sandra :)

17. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Hey,

I just wanted to bump this topic back up.
    I'm off on my hols tomorrow so if you want to get involved in this post card exchange make sure you PM me with your address some time in the next week.

Kerry ;D

18. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Have a great holiday Kerry! :D
    Charlotte x

19. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

yer i second that charlotte have a good hols kerry

20. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

have a good one! I did pm u my addy the other week ,let me know if u didn't get it!

Bry