Picking the park?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by agirlfromozbutnot, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Hey, bit of advice needed! My background is all in the movie making / film area, working on set and studying, it's literally my life. In my phone interview we spoke about this quite, do you reckon my face to face will be very similar. I'm desperate to get Hollywood Studios but i know not many people get what they want. Any advice for the interview to help my chances. I really want attractions.

Has anyone got the park they particularly wanted, without relying on luck?

2. beccac123

beccac123 New Member

I guess if you really want attractions then you need to show them that you are confident, outgoing, bubbly and don't mind speaking confidently infront of people you don't know!

Just be urself and totally out there - maybe even a bit over the top because that is probably what they will be looking for!

I just had my interview on Friday the 13th (turned out to be my lucky day) and received my acceptance call yesterday!

Honestly juts totally be yourself and chatty, I was really nervous before the interview as it was my first ever one, but they make you feel comfortable and relaxed. They just want to gte to know you more than anything!

Good Luck!