Photopass?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by josh.p., Nov 13, 2010.

1. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

Does anyone know if we can apply to be photopass photographers during the program?

2. ariella

ariella New Member

For the summer program, photopass isn't available. I know for the American college program they can do photopass because they are there longer than 3 months so maybe with the J1 program you can do it since you are there for 6 months.

3. beccathemouse

beccathemouse New Member

it's a real shame though.... imagine being photopass on main street and seeing everyone's faces when they see the castle for the first time :) :) :)

4. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

It'd literally be my ideal role! I love photography and It'd just be the best job ever! My other dream job would be working on Buzz lightyear in MK!

5. MitchellC

MitchellC New Member

I would have loved to do Photopass, but we were told that ICP couldn't apply for that?

6. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Hey had my f2f today and was told that you basically have to be a US citizen to be a photo pass photographer due to visa rules or something. It's sad but true :-\

7. MitchellC

MitchellC New Member

Congrats on your interview, I hope it went well.
    That sucks about Photopass though :(..

8. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Thanks, yeah I think it went ok but that doesn't really mean everything, I think they're very nice and positive to everyone who got f2f so we've all just got to wait and see now, I guess. Yeah the photopass thing isn't really fair is it :( lots of other roles though :D