Phone Interview!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by shaunamufc7, Sep 2, 2011.

1. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

Hiya Guys,

Does anyone know how long until find out whether you have got a phone interview from when you have applied? If that makes sense haha.

2. Carissa_93

Carissa_93 New Member

Well, when I applied, I was sent this automatic email that said I would hear back from them in 6 to 8 weeks. However, I have heard of people hearing back in 3 to 4 weeks (this didn't happen for me, I applied 4 weeks ago and no response yet) and some even a few days later. I think if you apply at the beginning of the application period, you'll be more likely to wait the full length of time, but if you apply later (Novemberish) you might hear back from them sooner, if that makes sense.

3. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

6-8 weeks seems such a long way away. Ive also heard people of getting a reply a week or so after so my fingers are crossed for a quick reply. Knowing my luck it will be the full 8 weeks haha.

Thank you for getting back, good luck!

4. Carissa_93

Carissa_93 New Member

Good luck to you too!

By the way, when I first saw the topic of this thread I panicked a little because I thought that you'd gotten a phone interview already!

5. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

hahaha, me too, i was like whaaaaaaaaattt?! :eek:

6. DisneySpike

DisneySpike New Member

Last year we heard back almost right away... like by now I already knew I had face to face this year it seems to be taking a bit longer so I'd assume that if you applied beginning of August you'll hear back within the next couple weeks. This is the easiest stage of waiting (I know that seems like a joke but it isn't) So better this takes forever then getting info about face to face etc.

7. Piglet

Piglet New Member

Has anyone here recieved a phone interview for 2012 yet? x

8. I noticed the start date for UK applications started a lot later this year, I applied in september of last year and was one of the later applicants. Kind of glad they started late this year though because I was away on another summer program this year instead. I don't think we'll be hearing about phone interviews for a while.

9. catfish278

catfish278 Member

For the ICP in 2010, I applied in August (of 2009) and had got the job by Christmas if that helps? :p

10. Piglet

Piglet New Member

Yay me too, was a nice christmas prezzie :p I applied in late October though so pretty lucky x