PARIS INTERVIEW

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by luca.verde, Dec 29, 2011.

1. luca.verde

luca.verde New Member

Hi I'm Luca from Italy! I'm applying for the International College Program and I have to do the face to face in Paris. It will be on February 8th at 12.30 pm. Is there someone that date?

2. leilasalhi

leilasalhi New Member

Hey I'm French and I'll attend the face to face interview in Paris but for me it's the 6th of February !

3. Sternchen1988_1

Sternchen1988_1 New Member

Hi, i'm German and I have the Interview on the 10th. What Date did you choose as possible departure Date?

4. luca.verde

luca.verde New Member

I chose primarily 10th june-31st august or secondarily 17th june-31st august!! And you?

5. Sternchen1988_1

I Chose from 17th June to 31st of august Sonde my holidays Start at the 15th of June

6. Sternchen1988_1

What Position Gould you like to do in Disney World?

7. luca.verde

luca.verde New Member

Food and Beverage!!! but every position is good for me!! ahahahha

8. Sternchen1988_1

For me As well, I have been in Food and beverages the last Time I worked in Disney and it was really Nice. I would like to work in attractions but the Most Important Thing for me is to get a Job, no matter what Position

9. Jandro07

Jandro07 New Member

Hi, I'm from Spain and I'm doing the f2f interview on February 6th!

I chose June 17th as well, but I've seen it's no longer possible, the latest departure date is 10th (Check the IS website). Does any of you know something about it?

10. Sternchen1988_1

Hi,
    I think they already have sooooo many applications for the 17th that they don't need more. I think it is still possible for us to go, if we get the job.