Opportunity list

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by jtaylor7, Mar 18, 2009.

1. jtaylor7

jtaylor7 New Member

Does anyone know if most people that are on the opportunity list or waiting list end up getting the job for summer icp in canada?
    just trying to figure out the odds:)
    thanks so much

2. neoleiner

neoleiner Guest

hi!

well actually here in mexico they have the same wait list, im in the same case as u

i think we have very good chances to go, but if they dont say anything to you, a good idea is to know where are they going to have the F2F interview, and go over there

i think that can give u a good chance maybe i will do the same, best luck and wishes friend!

3. jtaylor7

jtaylor7 New Member

oh have you not had your face to face yet? i had mine in toronto but i had my response back yesterday saying i was on the waiting list.
    and good luckkk:)

4. disneykanadian

disneykanadian New Member

Ack! I got waitlisted yesterday too (I'm in Vancouver). Yesterday I was all sad but now I'm starting to read that lots of people do get in after being waitlisted...please anyone with experience in this area, let us know: did you get off the ICP "Opportunity List"?? Also, anyone who is currently waitlisted, let's keep in touch on this thread!! I want to go to florida sooo much!

5. jtaylor7

jtaylor7 New Member

i know eh sameee
    i REALLY hope we get in. i've been reading that a lot of people do end up getting off the list:)
    ahh more waiting!

6. disneykanadian

hmm I guess people aren't very interested in this topic... I, on the other hand, am VERY interested to know of other experiences on the ICP wait list??? Anyone?

7. carolabola

carolabola New Member

Oh man, i have two friends that got in the waiting list and i'd really like if they got accepted! They'll be receiving an email by the end of march so i'll let you know what happens. ;)

8. disneykanadian

I GOT THE JOB!!! I GOT IN!!! I'm soooo happy right now! lI've been offered a role in Attractions at the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!! Good luck to everyone else on the waiting list, hope you get it too! When you wish upon a star your dreams come true :)

9. Logan514

Logan514 New Member

hey guys! i just got in as well! quick service restaurant it said!! SO HAPPY :D

10. jtaylor7

jtaylor7 New Member

OMG ME TOOOOOO!

11. disneykanadian

Congrats to both! Whereabouts in Canada do you live? I live in Vancouver.

12. carolabola

carolabola New Member

Woo!
    My friends just got off the waiting list! C:

13. Logan514

Logan514 New Member

im way across the country in nova scotia haha

14. disneykanadian

oh wow! Disney fans all across Canada, how exciting haha. ANyways I guess we'll be arriving the same day, May 3d ...I can't wait :)

15. ariella

ariella New Member

I know I'm a little late posting but I'm off the opportunity list too! Going to do Custodial on May 3rd. I can't wait to meet everyone :).