Operations 2012 people

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by LauraJayne, Nov 29, 2011.

1. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Hey who got operations? June 10th :) woop woop x

2. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

Hellooo, I got operations too! I go on 6th May though :) x

3. aoates

aoates New Member

Wooo I'm operations 5th of June to 17th of August! Cant wait to find out where I will be!! xx

4. goofyAF

goofyAF New Member

Hey :) im operations 5th of June xx

5. carly94x

carly94x New Member

I'm Operations :) June 5th - August 17th!

6. vickyl23

vickyl23 New Member

I'm operations June 10th -31st :)

7. Gem Bradley

Gem Bradley New Member

8. MXP997

MXP997 New Member

Me too! June 10th! ;D

9. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Meeee!! June 5th! :)

10. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Woo well done everyone :D anyone got any preferences? or did any one actually get attractions as their offer?

11. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

I ticked next to Attractions rather than operations but I got an offer saying operations. I'd prefer to be attractions so I'll definitely be in a park but I'll be fine whatever I end up with :) xx

12. Joshua Pritchard

Joshua Pritchard New Member

I have opps from 4th of Aug to Jan 2013

13. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Yeah Amy attractions is in operations apparently but last year my offer was for attractions but I ended up in operations anyway, not sure how they'll do it :s yeah we have it now so anything is good :) my preference would be in a park too :)

Have you heard any more than the brief ops yet Joshua with you going for longer? Do you think they will tell you more than us before you go?

14. Joshua Pritchard

I don't think I'm due to hear any more till about April. All I know at this stage is that I'm there for a year and I have Opps for the first half im hoping that closer to the time i can make a request for a specific area but we dont go through Yummi jobs on the AU/NZ version of the ICP so who all knows whats going to happen.

15. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Wow they're going to leave you waiting for a while :/ it'll all be worth it though a year in disney world :) are you excited to go? or have you got a lot to do before you go? do you not know what you will be doing for the second 6 months then?

16. Joshua Pritchard

yep the whole year At Disney is pretty cool and im looking fwd to it. second half will be Hospitality with a slight pay rise to go with it so that also sounds like fun. the first half of 2012 for me will be busy as I have one semester to go to finish my degree so ill be trying to get that sorted

17. MikeyJD

MikeyJD New Member

I got operations too and leave for the 5th June!

But I hope I get attraction within Hollywood Studios the MOST!!!!!!

;D ;D

18. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

That's cool, sounds like a pretty fun way to spend you're last semester of college :) plus the pay rise will be a nice bonus! I'm sure it will all work out well somehow :)

MikeyJD that's a great plan, did you request studios at interview? or just leaving it to fate? have you been to disney world befoore?

19. MikeyJD

MikeyJD New Member

Hi LauraJayne

Well it's a bit tricky really, she asked me in the interview which was my favourite attraction and I mentioned most in Hollywood Studios but I didn't specifically request it so I just hope they take note of it and make me a happy boy haha ;D

20. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Yeah sounds like you got your preferences in there. I didn't even think about in in the interview :/ she asked me about my favourite park, so I said magic kingdom, I quite fancy haunted mansion, so maybe when yummy get back to me with next steps I'll put in a preference :) might still work! which is your favourite attraction?