Online Application

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by lovebuzz_90, Nov 1, 2011.

1. lovebuzz_90

lovebuzz_90 New Member

I've just started filling out my application that I've to take to the interview with me. When I get to the previous employment section and click to go further it doesn't let me proceed. Is anyone having the same problem?? I'm a bit worried!!

Thanks ;D

2. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Did you fill it all out? I think I read in the notes you might have to fill them all??? But you can fill it with work experience and volunteering too... I filled my last 2 spaces with volunteering stuff. Hope this helps, if not good luck :)

3. SarahJane19x

SarahJane19x New Member

Thank god it's not just me! I've given up just now i'm going to try again later but.. i can put 1 employer then put in 2nd and then it doesn't let me go past that and it doesn't say why?!

4. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

Same here, it won't let me go further than inputting my most recent employer :(
    Hmm... wonder what we should do?

5. lovebuzz_90

lovebuzz_90 New Member

Yep, I'm the same- can only put in my first employer and then won't let me go any further ??? at least we're in the same boat though? I think I'll leave it for tonight and try and fill it in tomorrow- panicking slightly though!!!!!

6. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

I've managed to complete mine and print it out. Even though the first page says we need to do it on Internet Explorer, I tried it on Chrome and it let me complete it on there. Maybe give that a go?

7. Linsey90

Linsey90 New Member

im having the same problem! i can only see employer 1 which i have filled out and then it wont let me go any further?

8. lovebuzz_90

lovebuzz_90 New Member

yep thats what is happening to me as well, not fun!! i think im going to email yummy jobs to see what to do!! tried it on a different computer and everything but its still not letting me go any further :(

9. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Oh. See I filled out my employer and then hit next and it just worked... And I did it in Mozilla too..
    Xx

10. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Mine worked fine, as long as I filled in every box on every page of the form but I know my friend had problems with it this morning and it just crashed on her, so I don't know if it could be something to do with the amount of people trying to fill it in? Just an idea :/

11. SarahJane19x

SarahJane19x New Member

Finally got it done.. I used Safari :)

12. Linsey90

Linsey90 New Member

ive tried my comp in the house and the ones at uni and it still wont work :(

13. BigPhil

BigPhil New Member

I got it done on IE on my home computer (I HATE IE). The bad thing for me was the character limits, I felt like I couldn't talk about my job properly. My current job comprises a multitude of roles, like tour guiding, coach tour commentary, office work, school visit organisation. But 200 characters is not enough to say all that!

14. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

I agree the maximum 200 characters on the application was a pain in the butt, its really hard to talk about stuff in 200 characters.

15. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

Yeah, I feel like I couldn't really get across all I wanted to in the 200 characters. Oh well, I suppose that's what the interview is for :D

16. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

yeah I agree, pretty much ended up using bullet points and very limited sentences, makes me look like I can't write properly :p

17. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

What a nightmare! Finally managed to fill it in on my fourth attempt, I found that if you do the 5th job first, then work your way backwards, then it lets you go on to the next section.