oh no need help!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Lauren_noelle, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Lauren_noelle

Lauren_noelle New Member

Hey guys,

so im in a pickle!!! Im Australian and I applied for the australian/NZ program. They sent me back an email for recruitment presentation/interview dates that are coming up in Brisbane in the next few weeks. Thing is, im currently traveling around the UK for the next few months!!! I had read and heard from previous people that they would usually do a phone interview, never a real one!!! now what do I do? Do you think I might be able to get an interview with someone in the UK even though I'm applying for the Australian program? ??? ??? ???

2. citylightsTAM

citylightsTAM New Member

Tell them your situation.

3. Piglet

Piglet New Member

Yeh you could tell them but i doubt you can get your interview and stuff in England cos you need to be a British citizen or studying in England :( They send details on how to get your visa in London if you get through you see

4. catfish278

catfish278 Member

It depends on your recruiter. You should contact them and see if they could do the interview via skype or something like that?

5. cammysan

cammysan New Member

I went to one of the days in Melbourne, even though I'm at Griffith, but only because I'm studying via correspondence. A few days after going to the session, I got an email telling me to send them all my documents... hopefully a skype or phone interview will sprout from this..