oh my god have u read this!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Goldytap, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

That does sound awful...but surely he wouldn't have died from the ride alone....and I'm sure they wouldn't have opened it if they thought there was the slightest chance that that would happen!! I am pretty skeptical to go on it tho...my dad went on it in April and said it is a bit intense....there's so much G-Force, he couldn't lift his hand from his chest!! :eek:

Ellen xx :D

3. emma

emma New Member

i threw up on mission spacE!!! its horrible ride!! that news is all over FOX

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

MAybe I will give it a miss then!! ::)

Ellen xx :D

5. emma

emma New Member

its not even a ride nothing even happens....damn waste of money that could of helped poor kids...

6. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Gosh that's awful! The poor family! I didn't mind Mission Space but both my sisters hated it. I thought it was a bit nothingy to be honest- its a weird sensation, but apart from that, theres not a lot to the ride I felt.
    Charlotte x

7. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

thats bad!!! i think the hight restriction should be increased and i agree that they wouldn't have reopened it if there was anything wrong with it.

anyway i'm one off those that went on it a loved it, i'm a big fan of G forces sorry.

jenine

8. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

thats really bad - but at the same time i dont reakon he could hav died from that on its own, i came of that ride and my mum said i was green - it is a horrible ride and made me fell funny for a few hours afterwards, so ellen you wont miss anythin by not going on it lol ;D

9. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

10. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

aww that's soo sad...

11. emma

emma New Member

yeah mission space totaly ruins ya day if ur motion sik1 altho i saw the FITTEST lads in the queue wen i was like 15 lol i 4t one of them was nick lachey!

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeah....i heard about that during work....poor family.....i dont think the height restriction should be changed...the little boy had a few disabilities........................

but as for the ride...gis u a headache..but wellw orth it..........i have been asked so many questions about this ride....like...."where abouts is it in mgm??"......umm wrong park....i love the questions..... ;D ;D ;D

13. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

its sad that its happerned, but there are warning signs before u go on it!!

i do feel for the family must be on of the worst experiences ever lossing a child i would wish that on anyone

14. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

15. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

that doesn't surprise me!!! seeing as everything else is able to be sued!!!

is nothing sacred anymore. first fast food now theme parks what next??

16. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

That's so sad!  Personally, I don't think such a small child should have been allowed on such an intense ride....I'm staying off that one for sure!

17. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

its an ok ride if u dont mind coming of it green lol ;D

18. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

haha, if i do get on that ride, i'll make sure that's it the very last one of the day. I'll probably not be in the mood for more rides after that.... :-X

19. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

thats true - but make sure u do it before u eat ;D