Next Available Start Date

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by j0hnyoung, Feb 8, 2009.

1. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Does anyone know when the next available start date for the cult rep program would be, if I applied now?

2. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

At the moment the interviews are for September onwards, so I'd say in all likelihood Feb 10 onwards but then again they squeeze people in earlier sometimes don't they?

3. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

oh no! so if i have my f2f in march i may not start till feb 2010?!

4. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Well, I think if you've already been offered an interview, then it will be for this year..

But I haven't even applied yet, so I would of thought the dates would be for next year..

5. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

o hahah that makes sense!

i was like "whoa i do not think i could wait patiently till feb"

*crossing fingers i get a summer start date * :D

that is of course if i get accepted ;)

6. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Im hoping they might let me apply for september start date..As my friends had his phone interview, and passed, but he hasn't been given an f2f interview date yet..Fingers crossed!

7. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

yea august/semepter would be mon!

have you had a phone interview yet?

8. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Sorry I forgot to say for UK ;D I dunno about anywhere else

9. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Im from the UK..Does that mean all applications are in?

Haven't had my phone interview yet..

Hopefully the fact that i've been twice and only got back from spending a year there in August, might help my cause!

10. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Applications have closed and Yummy Jobs are conducting phone interviews at the moment. They are next reviewing new applications in August for start dates from Feb 2010- August 2010

11. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Ah, bugger..

So that means, that if I apply for February..I won't be having my interview until late this year?

12. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

if you apply now then its for interviews in november! :'(

13. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Ah sweet, how you no that?

14. jslussier

jslussier New Member

Hey mouse...I wouldn't bother with the dates coz people are doing the interview in march for the college program which is the 3 summer month..And when Kristen ask me when I want to start during my phone interview, I said August and she says Oh fine!

15. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

The cult rep program just really worries me..Because I already have my application in for the graduate program..So it will mean ill be taking that one out, because you cant apply for two at the same time..And supposedly the cult rep program is so hard to get onto..They seem to turn people down all the time...

16. Johnboy i am so confused by all this convo. The only way u will get a position for this year is if u have handed ur application in before january 15th that has passed, Those including myself have had our phone interviews and are waiting to see if we passed to get to f2f, the next interviews u could go to are ones from september onwards which if u were successful would give u a starting date from february 2010 onwards. They start reviewing new cv's from august 09. I hope that answers everything

17. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Ah rite, I thought they were saying that its to start in november..But they must be saying that its for interviews in november..Think I may apply anyway..Think i'd prefer to do the cult rep program..Just worried, coz I think it'd be alot easier to get a place on the grad program..

Sorry for the confusion :)

18. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

phew!!

starting in august would be the best. That way i could go to europe in july and still be able to come back in time for fall semester 2010!

Maybe we will get the same arrival date?! knock on wood!!

19. The cultural rep is the hardest program to get into. It has the most applicants. Over a 1000 were registered for these interviews and only 200 got phone interviews.

20. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

HOLY COW!!! was that just for UK or CDN too?

thats crazy!!! It would be intresting to know outta that 200, how many get f2f and then how mnay get into the program itsself.

NERVES!