New York?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by katiej22, Apr 23, 2009.

1. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Okay - this is mainly for 21st June peeps as I'm assuming most of the rest of you will have left by this time!

I went to see the Lion King in London at the start of April, and saw on the back of the programme that there was a Broadway musical of the Little Mermaid, and one of Tarzan!!
    Just wondered if anyone would be interested in going to see either of them after the programme? I have to be in New York on the 4th September - so anytime before then!!
    xx

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

where is it being showed?

3. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

The Little Mermaid is on at:
    Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
    205 West 46th Street
    (Between Broadway and 8th Avenue)

I can't find the Tarzan one - maybe it isn't on anymore :(
    xx

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Id love to go but im staying after the program, im going home!

5. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

I'm going to see Little Mermaid when I'm out there ;D (doing other things and not Disney sadly :( )

I thought I'd let you know about Student Rush though, just incase you havent heard about it! If you dont mind getting up early and getting to the box office its a good deal. This website (not the one I originally found) explains it all, but basically you can get discounted tickets on the day of a performance at really good prices.

http://www.playbill.com/celebritybuzz/article/82428.html

And I'm pretty sure they shut the Tarzan one :( But I heard rumours of a Finding Nemo musical...the one at AK is really good :)