Need info about VISA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BerryMary, Jan 11, 2007.

1. BerryMary

BerryMary New Member

Hi everybody! I'm new here and I from of Canada. I did my CV for WDW and I know that, if they choose my CV, I'll receive some informations about the interview. But, do I wait for an answer after my interview (if they choose me) for procure me my VISA (my permit), or I get to do some steps right now if I want to have my permit if they choose me? Do I'm clear? Thanks for your answers!! Mary

2. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

dont worry u dont have to do anything for you visa yet, when u first disney pack arrive (after f2f interviews) they will tell u u what u need to do ;) know relax and gl!!! ;D

3. BerryMary

BerryMary New Member

Thank you! ;)

4. sandinshorts

sandinshorts New Member

Canadians have it simple too. They offer you a position, then you just fax Cast-A-Way a criminal background check and then they mail you a visa. You don't even have any fees or forms or anything!! At least until you get to the border, then I think you have to fill out a bunch of stuff

5. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Getting a visa is a pain in the BUTT!!!!!! Ahhhhh so much trouble for so little time spent there....where is the magic and the pixie dust when you need it?? :'(

6. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Wow PeXo you have a lot of posts!!!!! lol I am impressed!