Muppets go to Disney World

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Freckles, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Freckles

Freckles Guest

My boyfriend as a surprise for me managed to find an old copy of the muppets go to disneyworld.

I was wondering if anyone else had seen it and if so what is your favourite muppet and what do you like most of the short film.

Also does anyone know if you can get muppet merchandise in MGM (wait it's hollywood hills now right?? never gonna get used to that) at the muppets 3d or if its anywhere around the park.

2. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

I've seen that ages ago. It was on youtube. I loooove the way miss piggy is lol but my favourite muppet has to be Kermit... It's not easy being green you know :p ::)

3. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

its disney's hollywood studios not hills!! but i agree i still call it mgm! ( and i work there!!) pretty much the only place you can get muppets stuff is in the shop by muppets 3D...everywhere else may have the odd keychain or magnet but you'll find everything else in the shop after the show..

4. Freckles

Freckles Guest

thanks for the correction! my dad told me it was hills lol.

i completely missed that shop...then again it was busy that i kinda got pushed out by the crowd.

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I never even realised there was a muppets show last year until we had taking a wonder around the parts of the park we had not been to and we found it, it was really good but i did not even know there was a shop. Miss Piggy is so funny.