March 4th Toronto Interviews!!!!!!!! =D

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by dsacco7, Jan 28, 2010.

1. dsacco7

dsacco7 Member

Who has the march 4th interview in Toronto??

2. Brittany.McGuire

Brittany.McGuire New Member

I do I do I do :)
    cant wait to meet everyone!

3. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

I thought I did, but I just got another email from Kristen and apparently they want people who have done the program before to interview on March 3rd in T.O...

We should still all meet up though, maybe dinner March 3rd??

4. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

The only e-mail I got said March 3rd, but it didn't say anything about past participants.

5. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

this is the first email I got...

I hope you are excited for the upcoming interviews for the Walt Disney World International College Program for the Summer 2010. The Disney Recruiters look forward to meeting you when they come to Canada!

During this time you will be able to attend a presentation about all about the Magic known as Disney, and gain information about the International College Program for the Summer 2010 and the perks that come with it. After the presentation, you will have the opportunity to experience an interview like you never have before with the Walt Disney World recruiters!

For the upcoming interviews, we are offering the following dates and locations:
    Monday, March 1st

Montreal, Quebec

845am-5pm

OR

Thursday, March 4th

Toronto, Ontario

9am-5pm

OR

Saturday, March 6th

Vancouver, British Columbia

9am-5pm

Transportation and any accommodation costs for the interview are at your own expense. The interviews will last all day, so we do ask that you choose a day that you will be able to attend the full interview time frames.

As space is limited for these interviews, please do contact me by Monday, February 1st, to confirm which interview location you would like to attend. We will grant confirmations for your selected city on a first come first/served basis.

Please do note that once an interview location is filled, we will ask you to choose an alternative location.

Once I have your preferred city choice I will email you a confirmation, so you can plan the start of this exciting adventure! We will then email you next week, with the details of what you will need for the interviews as well as the name and contact details of the venue in your interview city.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Greetings Stephanie,

Many thanks for your confirmation. After speaking with Walt Disney World, they are asking that previous summer program participants attend an interview session in Toronto on March 3rd. Is this date feasible for you, knowing the times and location would be the same?

If not, we will be happy to have you come on March 4th as stated in the below email.

6. merfsko

merfsko New Member

I'm a March 4th-er as well!

Although if their splitting us, I agree that dinner on March 3rd would be the best way to meet up. I look forward to meeting you all!

7. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

Perhaps dinner and Disney on Ice???? Meg over in the fb group just pointed out that it is playing March 3rd at 7pm at the Rogers Centre :) Tickets are 15$ for the cheap seats or 26$ for the slightly better cheap seats-- and there are higher prices that I can't afford lol. It also says on the website that groups of 15 or more can book as a group, which to me sounds like maybe a discount?? I wanna do this, I see disney on ice evey year in ottawa (and am seeing the princess show later in march) but the celebrate show that is playing in T.O isnt coming to ottawa this year...

Thoughts?

8. merfsko

merfsko New Member

I would totally be in! I haven't seen a Disney on Ice show in years, and considering what we are all applying for, it's quite fitting. And I love eating, so dinner would be good as well :p

PS- I saw Meg's notice on FB as well. Is there some way we can merge the FB and WDWIP groups so we have all the information and people in one place?

9. merfsko

merfsko New Member

delete

10. missalice

missalice New Member

Me me I'm a 4ther. :)

My name on here doesn't give it away :p Taylor Kershaw from Guelph. :D

I'd so be down for Disney on Ice and a dinner, that'd be shveet. I'm staying overnight at my stepsister's for the interview in the morning and she's really close so that'd be perfect! I'm really looking forward to meeting you all! We'd all better get in, or I'd be a very sad panda.

Hope I'm not too late to join in on the plan!

11. merfsko

merfsko New Member

Two weeks! :D

12. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

13. housefull

housefull New Member

14. Brittany.McGuire

Brittany.McGuire New Member

Good luck today everyone! ;D

15. there are still interviews going on and i've checked my email twice already.
    i don't know if i'll survive the wait - good luck to everyone!