March 3rd Toronto Interviews

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by SteffieDavis, Jan 29, 2010.

1. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

Figured I'd find out who else is a returning ICP'er interviewing in T.O on March 3rd...

2. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

Me! But you already knew that.

3. ariella

ariella New Member

I will be interviewing on the 3rd as well :). Just did the ICP last summer at MK in Custodial. Feel free to add me on Facebook under Ariella Paradis :)

These two separate interview dates has me wondering just how many alumni are reapplying lol! Have they ever done this before, separating the alumni and new applicants?

4. Tink**

Tink** New Member

STEFFIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Good luck on your interview!!!! Mine is the 6th (as I already told you).
    Haha I just got so excited I saw a post by you in here, I haven't seen you in these forums lately!
    (ps. This is Alison btw haha)

Anyways, that was just me getting excited. :D cannot wait to possibly be back in Orlando with you! Lemme know how your interview goes!!
    xx

5. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

haha allison,did i here something about you getting an internship interview as well??? (I guess I could be asking you this on fb, but w/e lol)

good luck on your interview(s) too!! we better both be back in orlando this summer :)

6. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member