March 1st in Montreal!!YAY!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by DiannaPL, Jan 28, 2010.

1. DiannaPL

DiannaPL New Member

Any montreal people out there? :D

2. omgmeve

omgmeve New Member

Yep! Me! I'm still unsure if I actually want to do the ICP this year though. I'll still go to the interview, gotta keep my options open!

3. DiannaPL

DiannaPL New Member

Yeah definately keep your options open, but if you get a role offered you're going to say no?

This is the last summer Im eligible for ICP, so its now or never lol *crossing fingers* for the now :)

4. omgmeve

omgmeve New Member

Most probably. You're from Montreal, right? I mean you're not traveling out of province for the interview? I'm currently in university but I'm planning on going back to CEGEP for a "technique" because I don't like my program so far... I'm not sure CEGEP counts as college so I'll have to drop out of the ICP lol.

5. DiannaPL

DiannaPL New Member

Yup yup Im a Montrealer! My french isn't that great...but I survive lol Maybe you could still do ICP considering that you'll still be a fulltime student in cegep? I'll *cross* my fingers for you too :)

Do you know what youre going to wear for the interview?

...I think we're the only two montreal people on this site lol

6. omgmeve

omgmeve New Member

Yeah I think I'll really have to drop lol. I'll do it some other year, I still have 3 more to go in CEGEP >.> Ah well, good luck to you!