Looking for Disney Blogs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vallie, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Vallie

Vallie New Member

2. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

3. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

4. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

5. VickiG

VickiG New Member

6. Freckles

Freckles Guest

ok kinda off topic but do you guys take your lpatops out to disney or are there computer facilities there?

7. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yes i want to know that aswell.

Also, what website is best to use for making a blog?

9. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

It depends on how much you use it I guess... There are computer labs there, but if you use the internet often it would be better to bring your laptop.

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I would love to take my laptop but i would be quite scared to take it with me incase or broke or was misplaced or did not work. Can you get cheap ones over there?

11. Freckles

Freckles Guest

thats what im thinking. getting a cheapy one out there then leaving it so other ICP/CRP people can use it afterwards as i most likely wouldnt bring it bac to the UK.

does it cost to use the computer labs?

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ye, i could always try and see if the people i share my apartment with would chip in and we could share the laptop and then sell it off.

13. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

The computer labs are free to use, but you'll have to bring your own paper if you need to print something. It's better to use the learning center labs though, the computers there aren't so slow and you print for free ;)

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Is there easy access to them?

15. Vallie

Vallie New Member

thanks for all the blog sites!!
    i'll be linking them all to my site if you guys dont mind!
    will anyone be there in jan!?

i'll be bringing my laptop with me for sure... dont think i could live without this thing but i'll definitly have to reformat before i go

16. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

There's computerlabs at all complexes, but not many so you might have to wait for one and most of them are slow. There's learning centers at least at vista and in Epcot and probably some more and they're nice to use, though it might be a hassle getting there if you're not going to work anyway...

17. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ye thats quite good. If i do get accepted then i would probably consider taking my laptop, but i would need to make sure it would not break and get a wireless router.

18. Freckles

Freckles Guest

thats what i was going to ask....is internet available in the rooms?

19. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

There's modems in all apartments and it's cheap to buy a router if it's not already there... Some just buy cables long enough to use the laptop in the room too...