London 20th November

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by seraphim_cry, Nov 15, 2009.

1. seraphim_cry

seraphim_cry New Member

I noticed there's a thread for the 21st but will anyone else be going on the 20th?

2. disneydj

disneydj New Member

Wow, seems like nobody is! I will be there on friday with my friend Sam from my Uni- anyone else?!

3. seraphim_cry

seraphim_cry New Member

Is there really nobody else? :S thats a little worrying!

4. nattykate89

nattykate89 New Member

I'm going on the 20th but your right it seems as though there we be just a few of us!

5. disneydj

disneydj New Member

mental, will be a cosy interview then! Did you two get your application forms in an email the other day? Just filling mine in now. Looking forward to meeting you both! Are you both in London already?

6. Rose

Rose New Member

I'll be there too :) I'm hoping that because there doesn't seem to be too many of us that we won't have to wait hours and hours for our interviews!!

7. nattykate89

nattykate89 New Member

yea i got my application form via email. all filled in now :) im so nervous for Friday i want this really bad! I have a bit of an odd question...I work part time at Ann Summers to help me pay towards my uni expenses...obviously i know the shop isnt desirable but its a recession and this was the job i ended up getting...do you think the judgement on the job will effect my chances of getting the job?

8. seraphim_cry

seraphim_cry New Member

Maybe we won't have to do interviews in pairs if theres only a few of us. I can be really overshadowed when I'm with an outspoken person :(

Soooooo nervous!! But excited too! I want this sooooo bad!! What do you all want to do? I'm going for costuming!! :D

9. disneydj

disneydj New Member

But don't forget, the ICP is gonna be all about teamwork, and the interview is showing the interviewer how you can work as a pair, so allow the other person to speak, they might be someone from here! You have to show that you're confident with another person, the whole interview is a test so don't be overshadowed, get in there!

I personally wanna work attractions, I had a dream last night that i was serving breakfast in one of the restaurants and i can't think of anything worse lol! Ride operation all the way for me :)

10. seraphim_cry

seraphim_cry New Member

See you all tomorrow! Good luck everyone! If you want to speak to me I'll be wearing a blue dress with flowers on it and I have yellow/golden/weird hair haha. My name is Carrie and I'd love to chit chat about Disney with you all! Don't be afraid to come up to me :D

So excited!

11. disneydj

disneydj New Member

Cool - I'll be wearing a black suit, white shirt, blue tie - and the suit has a Sorcerer Mickey pin and a Star pin :) my name is Jonny, looking forward to meeting you!

My friend Sam will be the one with red hair, and will be wearing a black skirt and some sort of top!

See you tomorrow!!

12. seraphim_cry

seraphim_cry New Member

Fab day! Hope you all had great interviews! My costume went down great! :D It was so nice to meet you all too! And hope to see you all again :p

13. Sofi

Sofi Guest

how did it all go? =] x

14. disneydj

disneydj New Member

Carrie - how did it go?? Did you put the costume on in the end??? Apparently Yummy Jobs know by TOMORROW NIGHT who is going and who isn't, and they'll be emailing us during the week! Was great to meet you, as well as the others that i met!

15. Sofi

Sofi Guest

thought it would be tomoz cos there all over then but i guess we'll find out monday, do u know by any chance like how many theyl be taking on from england? plus how many people were at ur interview? there were 84 at edge hill =s x

16. disneydj

disneydj New Member

The dudes at Yummy Jobs told me that about 1300 people applied, about 600 got interviews and there are between 250-350 places, i'm not too sure how many people were at our interview but it filled the Disney Cinema so was quite a lot!

17. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I'm glad your interviews went well!!! Hope it's good news for everyone ;D I was at the hammersmith offices last year, I love it there!!

18. Sofi

Sofi Guest

ooooh thats interesting! makes me feel happy i even got an interview =D

19. seraphim_cry

seraphim_cry New Member

@DisneyDJ - Heya! I think it went well :D How did yours go? I didn't wear the costume no haha but I did show him :) So excited! Hope we hear soon!

20. disneydj

disneydj New Member

Went really well thanks Carrie, I managed to chuck in some Disney trivia to show off how much I knew which I think did me well, hopefully!! I just can't wait to hear now, i'm checking every flipping minute! Haha I wanted you to go in there with your dress on! How was your other person? Confident? x